The Unexpected Ending

His Pageant Queen
Please log in to read the full chapter

“WAIT A MINUTE!!!!”
 

 

 

The music cut off. Everyone's attention turns to the back of the venue where one of the exits is located. There, they saw an elderly man, who looked about in his mid 60s. A little bit older than Mayor Choi. The whole venue was quiet as they watched the elderly man walk towards the stage.

 

“Uh.... is there a problem sir?” The MC asked the approaching man.

 

“yeobo, you said you would stop all these pageants.” The elderly man spoke as he looked at......Lee MinYung.

........................

..................

...........

.......

 

“YEOBO?!” Everyone yelled out in unison

 

“What the heck is going in here?!” Eunji yelled out.
 

“ yeobo? You mean Lee MinYung is.......” The MC questioned.

 

“yes, she is my wife.” The elderly man answered.

 

“WHAT?!?!

“WIFE?!”

“THAT'S AGAINIST THE RULES!!!”

 

YeNa and everyone else jaw have reached an all time low. If they were shocked at YeNa's placing, this was even more shocking.

 

“You said you didn't have anyone special!!” Mayor Choi shot up from his seat.

 

“Wife? Wait a minute... Kai???????” Eunji and rest of the table turned their attention at Kai.

 

“.........................MY COUSIN IS MARRIED?!?” Kai had the same confused and surprised look on his face. “Why wasn't I at the wedding?!?!” He really didn't know that his cousin was married. Eunji face-palmed herself with his response.

 

“YOU DIDN'T KNOW?!?!” Chanyeol and Sehun shouted in unison.

“YOU KNOW HOW HELPFUL THIS INFORMATION WOULD'VE HAVE BEEN EARLIER!! I WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO DANGLING 15 STORIES AND I COULD'VE SAVED A GOOD PAIR OF PANTS!!” Luhan grabbed Kai by his collar. He still wouldn't let go of what happened to him 2 days. But then again, can you blame him? The guy was dangling hundreds of feet from the hard ground.

 

“CHILL LUHAN!!! I really didn't know my cousin was married!!” Kai broke out of Luhan's grip.

 

“MinYung” MinYung's mother was approaching the stage. “What's going on?? You told me the divorced was finalized months ago....That's why I let you continue those pageants again.”

 

MinYung's eye were about to fall out. She was shocked that all of this was happening. “What happened to the divorce papers I sent you!”

“What papers? I never received any. Besides, if I did, I wouldn't have even signed them.”the elderly man responded.

 

"Not gonna lie.... this is better than the dramas on TV right now" Chanyeol whispered to Sehun.

 

“Sir.....” The MC didn't know how to address the sudden visitor.

“Mr. Han. Han Chin-Hwa” the elderly man answered.

“You... you mean the owner of this hotel?!”

“Yes, I am”

Please log in to read the full chapter