Treasure

His Pageant Queen
Please log in to read the full chapter

“WOW! Talk about talent ladies and gentlemen. I hope you blown away by all these wonderful performances like I was. Anyways, this concludes our talent segment for Miss Seoul Sunshine 2014. Join us again tomorrow for our swimsuit segment. Goodnight everyone!”

 

Everyone started to leave the venue. The group met up In the lobby as they waited for YeNa and SoRa.

“Wahhh SoRa! I never knew you could dance like that.”

“Hahaha thanks unnie. You did well too. You voice sounds amazing!! You should sing more!”

The two smiled at each other as they made their way toward the lobby.

“MY BABY!! YOU DID SO WELL!!” Mrs. Kim engulfed YeNa in her arms.

“Thanks...omma.......I can't breathe!!” YeNa struggled out of her mother's embrace.

“I told you they would love it” Luhan childishly stuck his tongue out at his girlfriend.

“And you SoRa... Good job out there. You and Kai we're amazing!”

“I'm so proud of you SoRa.” Sehun hugged his baby sister.

“Let's go grab some dinner to celebrate in honor of their talents!!”

 

The group went off and ate a late dinner. After dinner, they entered the elevator to go back to their rooms. Mr. and Mrs. Kim were the first ones to get off first. Next was YeNa and SoRa's floor. Kai also exited the elevator along with the girls.

“Wait, SoRa... let me walk you to your room.” SoRa nodded and the three walk off. As the door began to close, they hear Sehun's voice.

 

“DON'T GET HER PREGNANT!! …...-SMACK-......ow!” Both Kai and SoRa's faces were bright red, while YeNa's laughing.

 

Back in the elevator, Sehun was rubbing the spot were Eunji, Chanyeol and Luhan smacked.

“I'm surprised Sehun. You took the kiss very well. I was expecting

Please log in to read the full chapter