Kai's Little Secret

His Pageant Queen
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was a busy day. Tonight wasn't just the evening gown portion, nor was it just interview question, but tonight was the night. Its the final battle for the for the crown. One lucky girl will be named Miss Seoul Sunshine 2014 by the end of the night. The program would start at 7pm, but contestants needed to be backstage by 6pm. It's already 4:30. All the contestants were going crazy. Getting their hair and make up done. Making sure their gowns were perfect and wrinkle-free.

 

-knock knock-

“Who is it?” SoRa was by herself in the room. YeNa was in her mother's room getting ready.

“Your oh-so-wonderful boyfriend.” SoRa smiled at the response and opened the door. To her surprise, not only did she see Kai but a smiling older women next to him.

“SoRa, meet my umma. Umma, this is SoRa, my girlfriend.” With the sudden mother-girlfriend introduction , SoRa was speechless. She didn't think she would meet his mom at a time like. Not right now. Of all the times for Kai to introduce his mother, why now? SoRa was only in a bath robe and with curlers in her hair.

“hel- hell.. hello Mrs.Kim” Nervous as heck, SoRa started bowing nonstop. Mama Kim smiled at the nervous but cute one.

“I like her....... Now now my child. Stop bowing. Stop being so formal. I head a lot about you. No need to worry, I approve of you......Just tell me if my little Jonginne hurts you, I'll make sure he pays.” With that, Mama Kim glared at Kai, which caught him off guard. His eyes widen and pointed at himself.

“Me?! But what if she hurts me?!”

“Hmph. Look at her. Just look at that face. Look how adorable she is. She looks like she can't even hurt a fly.”

“Yeahhhh, she is adorable.” Kai smiled as she stared at SoRa as she blushed.

“Okay enough talking, SoRa honey let's get you ready for tonight. I have your dress ready!” Mama Kim nugged Kai to hold up the dress bag. “Come on! Let's get you ready.” Her and Kai entered the room.

Mama Kim banned Kai from setting foot in the bedroom. He was stuck in the living room area, watching TV on the couch. In the bedroom, Mama Kim was helping SoRa with her hair and makeup. After, she helped SoRa into her dress.

Please log in to read the full chapter