The Rival

His Pageant Queen
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What is she doing here?"

Lee MinYung. Won her first title at the age of 4. Recently won Miss Idol Inchon. YeNa has heard of her. In fact, every one has heard of her in the pageant world. She's well known for her stunning beauty. Always appearing in commercials, magazine covers, even music video offers. If YeNa was seen as a threat, MinYung was an even bigger threat to every girl. 


“1st runner up Kim YeNa. It's nice to finally meet you.” MinYung approaches the group. 


“Lee MinYung. What brings you here? Rumor has it that your latest pageant was your last because of rumors of cheating.”, YeNa spit back.


“Ha. Pleaseeeee. They have no proof that I cheated what so ever. I'm here because the coordinator practically begged me to join. Saying it would be good publicity Ahaha well since you're going to be in it too, it should be a good show. Seeing two of the most well known names in the pageant world battling it out for the crown. Hm but course we already know the title for ms. runner up oops I mean Kim YeNa." MinYung smiled as she knew she got under YeNa's skin. 

 

Eunji couldn't take it anymore. She needed to stand up for her friend.

 

“PLEASEEEEEEEE! YeNa can beat you at anything. She's talented, smart and defiantly 10x prettier than you. Heck she has natural beauty! I know that nose of yours ain't real!! I've seen the pictures!!”

MinYung was taken back and covers her nose.

“IT IS SO RE

Please log in to read the full chapter