Feelings From The Past

Forbidden Heartbeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon couldn't stop smiling at the sight of a hurried Ailee. Ailee pushed the cart before her and picked up anything she can cook for Myungsoo. Most were vegetables and fruits, Myungsoo's least favorites. Ailee stopped at the drinks section, she reached for a carton of milk and Jihoon did as well. He grabbed ahold of Ailee's wrist which made her turned sharply his direction. "Let go of me." she demanded but Jihoon didn't bat an eye. Instead he took a step closer to her, 

"What exactly did you do that caught Myungsoo's attention? To the point where he didn't even care about a hickey?" 

"He's different from you, you think he would care about a hickey?" Ailee asked. She was positive that Myungsoo didn't see the hickey, but Jihoon's sounded so sure that his plan failed. She could see Jihoon tightening his jaw and his gripped around her wrist tighten as well. 

"Then should we move to the next level? What should I do next? Should we make a baby?" Jihoon asked, Ailee's breathing picked up. 

"Three." Jihoon raised an eyebrow, Ailee was counting down. "Two. One." When Jihoon didn't let go she screamed for help. People quickly surrounded them and asked for Jihoon to let go of her. An elder lady attacked him for being a ert in the market. Ailee took the chance to escaped while grabbing the cart and running away. Jihoon yelled at her but that attracted more attention, many ran over to aid the growing crowd around him. 

Ailee was carrying the three heavy grocery bags along the beach, when Jihoon blocked her with his car. She scoffed and Jihoon hurried out of the car. "You witch!" He raised a hand and Ailee looked up at him without blinking. He exhaled heavily and placed both hands on his hips. 

"Hit me, hit me and leave a mark so Hyomin and Myungsoo could see it." Ailee pushed and Jihoon sneered. 

"You've got guts. Now that you're Myungsoo's wife you think it's all good? If I revealed that your parents are murderers, he might even leave you!" Jihoon threatened pacing the ground. Ailee rolled her tongue in between her teeth, her eyes water a little, and she turned away from him. Jihoon blew out some air to cool himself down then turned to Ailee, he walk over and grabbed the bags from her hands. "Get in." He said in a calmer tone. Ailee let the wind that was passing by dry her eyes before letting go of the bags. 

Myungsoo was reading a comic book when Hyomin entered his office. She looked around the room with a pout on her face, her arms flapping in and out, slapping her thighs. "I didn't know you like reading." She said breaking the ice, as she slide a book off the shelve. She looked at the cover and whistled. "When are you going to work at the company?" She asked, Myungsoo wanted to roll his eyes, instead he sighed before answering. 

"Never." 

Hyomin scorned, "How shameful. Father sent you to a good school too since you're his blood." 

Myungsoo smiled, "Jealous?" 

Hyomin tossed the book on the ground and smirked. "Jealous? You have nothing to be jealous of. It's just annoying how you're so spoiled." 

Myungsoo put the comic down and continue smiling, "I agree." then he stood up and his smile vanished, when he exit the room. Hyomin glared at him from behind, her eyes blood shot red. 

 

It was around 7:30 PM. Myungsoo was lying on the couch, his arms folded and he was facing inward, when he heard Hyomin calling Jihoon's name. Myungsoo sighed and kept his eyes closed. Hyomin went out to greet them, she walked over to Jihoon and gave him a deep kiss. Ailee grabbed the groceries and without caring to look, she entered the house. Ailee placed the items at the counter and looked around for any signs of Myungsoo. While Jihoon and Hyomin entered, Ailee headed upstairs after seeing Hyomin embracing Jihoon around the waist, from the corner of her eyes. 

Ailee saw Myungsoo sleeping on the couch, she walked over to check on him as slowly and quietly as she could. Then she hit her toe against one of the coffee table's legs and slapped her hand against , to avoi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter