My Wife Isn't My Wife

Forbidden Heartbeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo and Ailee linked arms as they walked down the aisle. Everyone around them clapped nonstop until they reached the stage, where the tall six-layered cake was at. Once they were standing beside the cake, Sunggyu passed Myungsoo the mic. Ailee smiled at the warm faces in the audience, hoping she won't see Jihoon. Myungsoo brought the mic near his lips, "Thank you everyone for coming today. I'll become a good husband to Lee Ailee and.... I'm not a good speaker so I'll stop here so everyone can enjoy the food." The audience clapped and some laughed at his blunt statement. Myungsoo didn't bother passing the mic to Ailee, he handed it to Sunggyu and motioned for him to take it away. Then an employee of the restaurant came forward carrying a knife lying on a cushion. Myungsoo grab the knife and like the mic, he quickly cut the cake himself while Ailee watched. 

The audience wasn't very pleased with the sight but clapped when Myungsoo had finished. Ailee looked over to Myungsoo who avoided her stare. Then Myungsoo placed the knife onto the cushion and the lady carried it away. Myungsoo smiled at the audience, that continuted clapping, then he turn to Ailee and winked at her. She couldn't understand his reasons nor actions, but let it slide, since she wasn't at all comfortable to asked him why. 

Then the wedding rings were brought up, Myungsoo slipped Ailee's on for her, then he slipped his own on. With a smile he turned to Ailee. Ailee could hear chattering among the guests so she kept her head down. She could hear Nana cursing at Myungsoo from the side. 

Once the wedding over, Ailee found herself sending guests off for three hours. She took pictures with many of the younger ladies and even with well known businessmen. Lastly a crowd of six youngsters her age asked for a few photos. Jihoon who was standing by the side, smirking. "Isn't it boring to have our bride's beautiful hair stay in the same spot? Why don't you move it to the other side?" Jihoon asked, the girls in the group agreed and begin asking Ailee to remove her hair. Ailee hesistated and slowly grabbed her hair, when suddenly a girl pushed her hair out of the way. 

"Hey, isn't that a hickey....?" One asked, people begin surrounding Ailee as she covered her lower neck. 

"What the?" Some of the girls begin chattering among themselves, Jihoon stare into Ailee's redden eyes and slide his hands into his pockets. Myungsoo was talking to Sungyeol and Sunggyu when they noticed the growing crowd. 

"What are they doing?" Sungyeol asked looking past Myungsoo. 

"Isn't that Ailee?" Sunggyu asked. Myungsoo sighed and Sungyeol tugged his jacket. 

"Shouldn't you do something? It doesn't look good." 

"Ah, I hate complicated things." Myungsoo in his breath. 

"DID MYUNGSOO OPPA GIVE YOU THAT?!" They heard a younger woman asked loudly. 

"Sungyeol, give me your jacket." Myungsoo said holding out a hand, Sungyeol blink then quickly remove his jacket.

"W-why don't you use your?" Sunggyu asked, knowing what Myungsoo was planning to do. 

"I hate the cold." Myungsoo walked over to the crowd, Sunggyu scoffed before commenting. 

"You hate the cold? Then why live by the beach?" 

Myungsoo broke the crowd after pulling people and making his way in, then with his back to the rest of the eyes he wrapped Sungyeol's jacket around her. "Are you alright?" He asked. He could see Ailee on the verge of tears, shortly the crowd begin questioning again. Myungsoo turn to the closest person and held out a hand, in which everyone silenced. "Phone?" The young girl give him her phone and squealed. He dialed and put the phone to his ears. "Is this the police station? I'd like to report inappropriate behavior and the invasion of a citizen's privacy." Everyone looked at one another, confused and stunned. "VIP room at the Jang's restaurant. If you can get a hold of the CTV you'll have all your culprit." Myungsoo hung up and dropped the phone. "Sunggyu and Sungyeol. Seal this room no one leaves." 

Myungsoo turned to Ailee and winked at her again. Ailee was just as surprised as the guests. Then he left the room and Sunggyu and Sungyeol gestured for her to leave quickly as they blocked the others. Amber and Kevin were in the corner when they heard everything. They smiled and laughed, then high five one another. Jihoon frowned and remain standing on the side. 

"Hey, hey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter