Their First

Forbidden Heartbeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon was sitting in the small cell alone dying of boredom. When a security man stopped behind his door and unlocked the lock, causing a loud click to echo through the room. "Number 10298 please come out, you have a visator." With no expression Jihoon was led to the room where one can talk to their visators. He almost faint when he saw a familiar face sitting behind the glass window. 

"Y-you...." Jihoon started as he pointed to the man across from him, "H-how are you here?" 

The man removed his hood and a smirk crawled up his face, "How are you, Roh Jihoon?" 

Ailee finally noticed the man who had placed a bundle of flowers onto her mother's grave. "Nam Woohyun?" 

He smiled at her and wave, "Oh you still remember me? I'm glad!" 

Sungyeol smiled at the necklaces on the wall and then he could feel the vibration coming from his phone in his pockets. He fished for it quickly then pulled it out and answer it, "Sungyeol speaking." 

"Hey! Where are you?" Sunggyu asked on the other line. Sungyeol raised his hand and touched the necklaces again before replying. 

"I just got done with returning the necklace. Are you still at the police station?"

"No, I'm at prison. Uh you know why." Sunggyu reminded Sungyeol and the tall latter hum in response. 

"Where are you heading after?" 

"Uh, maybe there?"

"Here? Myungsoo's place?"

"Yeah, did you see Ailee?" 

"No.... Today is her mother's death anniversary. Woohyun said he was going to drop off some flowers in place of Myungsoo didn't he?" Sungyeol asked for reassurance and received a positive from Sunggyu.

"Right, well I need to go inside to see Jihoon. Make sure to invite Ailee like we planned, got it?" 

"Yeah! Count on me!" Sungyeol's expressionless face broke into a bright and enthusiastic expression. 

Woohyun and Ailee were walking side by side on the dirt road near the cemetery. Woohyun had both hands behind him as he walk with authority and Ailee beside him, "Your father is doing well right?" Woohyun asked suddenly remembering her father. 

"Yes, he's determined to start anew." 

"Then how about you?" 

Ailee smiled weakly, "I may need more time but I will overcome it eventually. It will come to pass." 

Woohyun nodded when he was satisfied with her answer, "Then should I help you overcome it?" Ailee stopped in her steps and Woohyun slowed down then turned to her. "What's wrong?" 

"What do you mean? Help me?" Ailee asked, Woohyun nodded and smiled. 

"Yeah, tonight we have a party, why don't you join us?"

"What?"

Woohyun walked over and placed his hand behind Ailee, gently pushing her forward. "Don't worry, it'll be at Sungyeol and Sunggyu's place. You'll come right? Of course I'll invite Amber and Kevin too, they've been very good employees of mine anyway." Woohyun chuckle and Ailee finally remembered that Amber and Kevin worked under Woohyun now, at Everlasting Entertainment. Aside from fashion and stylist, they also create new and refreshing ways to capture both fashion and style into entertainment. "You'll come right?" Woohyun asked and Ailee waited to answer. 

"Sure, what time does it start?"

"Seven, since it's a friends' party, just wear whatever you're comfortable with. Then, I have some work to get back to so I'll see you then. Ah, our detective agree to pick you up later so just watch out for a police car later. See ya." Woohyun then departed and Ailee watched him walk towards a parked black car from far away. A party.... What will happen at this party? Ailee thought silently to herself after some time. 

When Ailee arrived home around 6:30, she noticed her house was occupied and decorated. And just in time Sunggyu pulled onto the front lot and exit the car. "Oh Sunggyu!" Ailee said in surprised, although she had expected Sunggyu, the appearance of her's and Myungsoo's house shocked her. Dongwoo and Sungjong climbed out from inside the car as well and waved to her while Sunggyu approached her. 

"Ailee!" He gave her a quick hug and then they faced the house together. 

"Ah Sunggyu, I thought the party was going to be held at your place....?"

"Ah~We decided we should do it here instead. Afterall it will be more comfortable for you and Myungsoo." Sunggyu smiled, Ailee could only stared at the beautiful blue decorations that was hung around the outside of the house. Then Sungyeol and Woohyun arrived in their own vehicles and headed into the house together. Amber and Kevin was already inside setting up the whole house and got some of the cooking done. Ailee hugged each one of them with a bright smile and laughter. 

Four hours before

"Kim Myungsoo--I thought you died, what is this?! You're still alive?!" Jihoon asked angrily and stood up, Myungsoo sighed and stood as well. 

"I thought it was an accident when you stabbed me back then. So I thought I'd come by and see you. But what is with your behavior? Had you mean to stabbed me back then?" Myungsoo asked in a low and calm voice. Jihoon who took it as a lie scoffed,

"Accident? Behavior? You thought it was an accident? (scoff) No, it was no accident. I wanted to kill you in the first place you bastard!" Jihoon's face grew bitter and red from the sight of Myungsoo. 

"I see. Did you know about Hyomin?" Myungsoo asked in his calm voice and Jihoon sneered. 

"You mean that with a bump last year? Of course, all these bastards around me always bring it up when they try to threaten me. Why? Did you want me to be responsible for her and her damn child?!" Jihoon slammed his clutched fist against the glass window and the officer behind him reached over and pulled him into the chair. When Jihoon was heavily slammed into his chair the officer stepped back and Myungsoo continue. 

"You, when you come out of prison. Don't look for Hyomin and my niece. I'll raise her to be the opposite of her parents. Then, take care." Myungsoo stepped out when Sunggyu was about to step in. 

"OH! Are you done?" Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo hum, then Sunggyu glanced over to Jihoon and shook his head before following Myungsoo. 

They met up with Sungyeol at Myungsoo's and Ailee's place. While Sunggyu and Sungyeol prepared for the party, Myungsoo was inside his office. Nothing's changed. Ailee's been keeping his place dust free and untouched, even his head and ear pieces remained in his desk. Myungsoo looked over to his shelf where it held most of his mangas he had ordered online and bought, then he traced those neat rows of books to a more collection shelf. Airplanes and small glass statues that his father had given him when he was a child. Myungsoo missed home, he missed Ailee. 

"This time, are you going to stay? When are you going to stop hiding and meet Ailee?" Sungyeol asked after he entered the room and Myungsoo didn't noticed his entrance. Myungsoo drew in a deep and harsh breath. 

"You know I can't appear before Ailee. Especially after I've taken what was her mother's." 

Sungyeol stepped into the center of the room angrily, "You know it wasn't your fault! Lee Seoyi was going to pass away anyways during that accident! And with her consent we even gave you her heart so what is there to feel guilty about? Even Ailee knew her mother's heart was given to someone else, because her mother was a donor. She wasn't mad and she is aware of it! But, what's more annoying is how you've been living for the past year, Ailee too! It's been a year since we've been lying to her about your death and we all have seen it, she misses you Myungsoo--!" 

"Quiet!" Myungsoo interrupted, Sungyeol was panting due to all the shouting and anger he was releasing toward Myungsoo. "I don't want to hear it." Myungsoo was going to ignore Sungyeol but the angry doctor walked over and grabbed him by his collar. 

"Kim Myungsoo! How long are you going to keep doing this? How much longer will you hide and raise your neice alone?! JUST HOW MUCH LONGER YOU JERK?!" Sungyeol shouted and then tried to catch his breath. Myungsoo could see Sungyeol's eyes getting watery and they were also red. Myungsoo sighed. 

"I got it so let go of me. You're spitting all over the place." Myungsoo said tiredly and Sungyeol released his grip. 

"Sorry--I got carried away...." Sungyeol apologized and took in a f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter