What? When? How?

Forbidden Heartbeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo's Place

Myungsoo found himself shirtless while waking up the following afternoon to the ringing of his phone. His flipped phone was resting on the only nightstand left of the queen size bed. The whole bed was pushed against one side of the room, leaving no walk aisle to the right side of the bed. He answered the phone with a deep sleepy voice. "Why are you calling me so early?" He didn't know who was on the other call but he couldn't care less. 

"E-early?! You're still in bed you brat?!" the angry voice on the other end brought a smile on his face. 

"Ah~dad, what do you want from your only son?" he asked sitting upright, listening to his father while glancing around. The alarm clock by his bed read 1:56 PM and he sigh quietly. 

"Your mother and I need a word with you. Come down to the house at four, if you're even a minute late I'll boil you alive!" 

"Ah got it my fat daddy." Myungsoo hang up to avoid hurting his eardrum with his father's yelling. He kicks the blue covers to the side and got off the large bed and grab a shirt from the large closet, and without looking he puts the black t-shirt on. He was now fully clothed with his shirt and decent tight black jeans. Myungsoo slide his phone into his pocket without much effort and head out to the larger room, the living room on the second floor. Then he makes his way to the kitchen in the first floor. Myungsoo reach over to grab the refrigerator's handle and pull it towards him, the light in the fridge switch on and Myungsoo sighs at the view. "That's right.... I was supposed to go grocery shopping."

Myungsoo pushed a cart passing through the vegetables aisle and made his way to the meat section. Myungsoo reached over to pick up a package of bacon, and after scanning it he tossed it into his cart. He picked up hot dogs, more bacons, then hot dogs with cheese, and more meat. Soon Myungsoo was standing before the junk food shelves with his hands on his hips. He his bottom lips while thinking and scanning through all that they had to offer him. He heard two women giggling behind him, but the view of junk was more attractive. Finally one of the woman won in their push and pull game and a woman almost bump into Myungsoo. He spins his head around just to see the woman apologize for almost running into him. 

"What do you think?" Myungsoo question now looking into the eyes of the older woman's face. She had on heavy make up and was in a tight purple dress. 

"Excuse me...?" She froze at the sound of Myungsoo's voice, how can someone be so flawless and beautiful? Was all she thought about. 

"Cookies or chips?" He asks pointing to the choices, the lady quickly come closer and looked where he was pointing. 

"Cookies? I like cookies...." She said peeking at Myungsoo, hoping he meant to buy it for her. 

"Ah, you like cookies?" Myungsoo asked, a bright smile was stamped on her red lips then broke when Myungsoo picked a bag of chips. "Chips are healthier." He shook the bag to check if the amount of chips inside were satisfying. When he was happy with it, he crack a smile and took his cart then wave before leaving. The woman nearly faint while her friend ran over and the two giggle and stomp their feet. 

"HE WAS SO HOT!" the other woman screamed. 

Myungsoo waited in line to check his items out. A familiar face on a magazine caught his attention as he reached over to look at it. On the cover in bold words were "United States Asian Goddess Kim Hyomin engaged to Graphic Designer Noh Jihoon!" (Roh also = Noh) "She caught a big fish huh." Myungsoo puts the magazine away and pushed his cart up. 

Back at his place he was killing time by snacking on the bag of veggies sticks he got from the store, and reading a comic, while lounging on the long chair outside. He laughs and giggles at the character's actions and dialogues. 

Ailee was being dragged from places to place without her consent. While Nana is taking care of everything for the wedding, that neither Ailee nor Myungsoo was fully aware of, she had Ailee sit at a table with her drink. Nana moved Ailee's name under her as her daughter in law, as the lady at the computer type all the information into the computer Nana tap her fingers on the plain and boring counter. When the lady notified her that it's all been completed, Nana hurried to Ailee and grab her arms. "Let's go to our next stop." 

Nana linked arms with Ailee as they walk through the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter