Can't Be Forgiven

Forbidden Heartbeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo pulled out the money for the cake and handed it to the cashier. She took it and give him his changed and bidded him farewell. Myungsoo carried the packages by the handle made out of ribbon, and exit the shop. 

Myungsoo placed the packages on the counter and as he was reaching to untie the ribbon, his phone rang. He reached into his pocket and pulled it out, "What?" 

"Myungsoo, it's about Jihoon." 

Myungsoo heard Sunggyu's voice from the other side, "What?"

"Someone came to bail him out...."

Myungsoo eyes flickered. "What...?"

"He said your father asked him to stop by and to release Jihoon. He handed an Everlasting business card to me." 

"My father? Mr. Kim?"

"Yeah." Sunggyu answered quickly and there was a long pause before Myungsoo questioned. 

"Wasn't Jihoon's arrest done quietly and privately?"

"Eh? Of course, but if you didn't have Mr. Kim released Jihoon then who did?" 

Myungsoo flipped his phone shut, hanging up on Sunggyu, and he sighed with his hands on his hips. "What the heck is going on...?" Myungsoo asked himself as he bit his lower lip, his eyes wandered with many conflicting thoughts. 

Ailee linked both arms around Amber's while they walked through their old high school together. Recollecting their own thoughts and memories of their time well-spent there. Every corner of the two story building high school held memories of Ailee's friends, Jihoon, and her parents. When they came to her graduation day and her parents couldn't stop congratulating her and her friends. Her only three years there and it was filled with nothing but smiles and laughter which traveled through the whole school. Amber and Ailee slowed down once they approached the class where they first started high school. Class 1-D. 

---- 1st Year of High School ----

"Amber~!" Ailee called from across the hallway, Amber trying to look as badass as she could on the first day of high school, wore a brown khaki under her uniform green skirt. She had her sleeves pulled back and her bag carried over one of her shoulders, she turned around and cracked a sly smile at Ailee. Ailee had her long wavy hair done, a pink hairpin in her hair, and the brightest thing she had on was her smile, revealing white straight teeth. She waved enthusiastically at Amber, but to avoid attention, Amber entered the room to the door closest to her right. Ailee ran over and sat beside Amber, who had joined forces with her twin, Kevin. Ailee pouted when she wanted to sit next to Amber, instead she sat behind Kevin when the desk behind Amber was taken. 

Ailee leaned over her desk, trying to join on Amber and Kevin's conversation about how they were liking the school so far. "Hey guys let me in on this talk too." Ailee whined and Amber sighed before eyeing her. Kevin twisted his upperbody around and smiled. 

"Oh Ailee, you're in this class too?" he asked with his high pitched voice. 

"Kevin oppa, want to switch seats with me?" Ailee pouted again, begging with her eyes. Right when Kevin was about to give in, Amber grabbed his arm. 

"Don't you dare switch seats." Amber threatened, grabbing Kevin's arm tighter. 

"Amber-ah~"

"Don't try to act cute. I can't focus when you sit next to me and this year I want to do well, since it's also high school." Amber released Kevin's grip and turned around fully in her seat, facing the front. Kevin and Amber's eyes met, Kevin flinched a little to show Ailee that he apologize for not being of any help. Ailee set her chin on her desk and sighed unhappily. 

Then their homeroom teacher walked in, "Alright, we'll begin now. I take it that this is everyone's first year in high school, yes?" the young beautiful teacher asked. Everyone answered in sync. 

"Yes!"

"Then, welcome to high school. You may call me Mrs. Lee, this is my third year teaching a math class. I hope everyone in here like math, but before we begin, just know that the person sitting next to you will be your partner for the whole year. Make sure you know your partner very well, you woundn't want to fail this class because it'll look bad on your overall rank and grade. Understand?" 

Again all students replied in one voice. 

"I'll give you all five minutes to introduce yourself to your partner if you haven't already, then we'll get started right away." Once the teacher turned i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter