I Don't Know Her

Forbidden Heartbeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo entered the room he was told to be Ailee's, but the bed was empty. Thinking she was in the restroom, he sat on the couch quietly and waited. After a while, no noise or sound came from the bathroom, he walked over and placed a hand on the knob then turned it. Unlock? Myungsoo opened the door widely, sweat formed on his forehead. Ailee was nowhere to be seen. Myungsoo headed toward the front desk and the assistant froze, he was way to handsome. "Room F2-23, there was a Kim Ailee right?" It took a few seconds for the young assistant to regain her composure and opened up the computer. 

"There was a Mrs. Kim Ailee yes but there was a report saying she checked out already."

"What? Since when?"

"Ten minutes ago." She answered quickly, Myungsoo thanked her and looked for Sungyeol. The older latter confiscated his phone saying he should rest and not having to worry about work of any kind. But Ailee was gone and she wasn't work. He found the latter standing beside an older male doctor, they were talking to a young patient, a teenage boy. Seemed like he had broken his arm and Sungyeol was gestured to make sure the cast around the boy's arm was in good condition. 

Myungsoo remained overlooking them until Sungyeol and the doctor were about to leave and his tall friend spotted him. The older latter walked over to him taking short strides, "Myungsoo, why are you here?"

"You didn't know?"

"Know what?"

"Ailee checked herself out. Come, give me a ride home."

"Wait what?" Sungyeol found himself chasing the hurried Myungsoo down the hall. "Myungsoo-ah, didn't I say you should rest for now? I'll go check on Ailee at your place once my afternoon shift is over so--" Sungyeol pulled onto the latter's hospital uniform and spanned him around. Myungsoo didn't want to hear it and slapped Sungyeol's hands off him. 

"Take me back now."

"Myung--!" Sungyeol sighed sharply and chased the man to his room. 

 

Before the doctor could fully parked his car in the front lot, the younger CEO at Everlasting jumped out of the car, he was in his casual black jeans, white dress shirt, and dark blue jacket, and hurried into the house in search of Ailee. Sungyeol sighed and decided to give them some time while waiting outside, he crossed his long and skinny arms over his chest and leaned against his car, but in less than two minutes the younger latter appeared at the doorsteps. "She's not here." Sungyeol broke his posture and turned to face the worried Myungsoo. 

"What do you mean she's not here? Where else could she possibly go then?"

"First let's go to her friend's place. They might know where she is." Myungsoo hurried past the doctor and got seated himself in the shotgun seat, Sungyeol hurried to the driver's seat. 

Kevin opened the door just to see Myungsoo and Sungyeol handsome faces, he gulped. "Oh... it's you guys." Kevin mumbled, Myungsoo peeked through the crack to see if there were any traces of AIlee. 

"Kevin, did Ailee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter