The Unwelcome Guests

Forbidden Heartbeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ailee remain sitting beside Myungsoo, waiting for him to explain his reasongings. What does he mean she isn't his wife? Didn't they have the wedding even though it was set up by his parents? Is he pretending not to know her? Was that why he left her out; when he welcomed the guests, cut the cake, and put on the wedding rings himself? That he refused to meet anyone for a week? Instead he leaned closer to her and then cracked a smile before pulling away. "Let's get marry." He leaned against the couch again. 

Ailee's couldn't comprehend what he meant and expressed a dumbfounded facial. "P-pardon?" 

Myungsoo play with his fingers before looking into Ailee's eyes, "Let's get marry, just you and me." 

"E-eh? We're already married...." 

"Really?" Myungsoo pretended to question then turned his whole body to AIlee, "I meant a wedding between you and me. The other one wasn't ours but Mrs. Kim's wedding." 

"H-huh?" Ailee asked in a low voice. 

"Usually couples in books choose the date for their wedding, their guests, their cake, and their rings. Isn't that right?" Ailee finally caught on and nodded once. 

"That's true but...." 

"So, let's go out and get marry ourselves." Myungsoo held up his married finger and Ailee noticed the golden and expensive ring, Nana had ordered just for their wedding. Then he motion for Ailee to hold up her hand and a more prettier ring gripped around her finger. "I want a ring that my wife chose and not Mrs. Kim." Ailee didn't know why but she smiled, no matter how distant they were, Myungsoo was a warm person. 

Downtown was busy since it was a Tuesday where sales were lower for various items. Myungsoo held onto Ailee's hand and pulled her into a shop where they sell rings and jewelries. Ailee wasn't sure why Myungsoo would pick such a shabby place, but later found out why, Myungsoo wanted a couple necklaces as well. The two Space Jewelry Full Moon Necklace Photo Pendants were hanging on the wall when Myungsoo grabbed it. Then he turned to Ailee who was examing it over his shoulders. "What do you think?" He asked, Ailee smiled a refreshing smile. 

"They're beautiful~" 

"Then, we'll get this too." Myungsoo placed it on the counter, and the female staff who had been giggling towards Myungsoo since they entered, nodded and placed it to the side. Then to glass top black jewelry display tray that had 50 slots caught Myungsoo's eyes. "Can we look at the rings in here?" Myungsoo asked, the lady couldn't stop smiling when she came over to open it. Then she took a step back after opening it, Myungsoo pulled AIlee a little before him. "Which one do you like?" 

Ailee begin to sweat, she was so closed to Myungsoo that her heart was beating like crazy. She quickly pointed to a couple rings at a corner to lose Myungsoo's gaze behind her. He looked at the two silver rings. The groom's ring had the words "endless love" imprinted on its outside, with a missing heart shape in between the words. While the bride's ring had a 18 carat heart-shaped diamond. 

"Oh, I like it." Myungsoo said, which made Ailee smile but the staff's face soured. 

"Y-you'll like these two?" She asked in a formal voice. 

"Yeah, can we try them on?" The woman handed him both rings and he slipped Ailee's on for her, after removing the one from Mrs. Kim onto her right hand. Ailee smiled brightly at the beautiful diamond and couldn't glance away. Myungsoo turned to the woman, "Please ring these and the two necklaces up." Myungsoo smiled and the woman blushed. 

Once they reached outside Myungsoo handed his ring to Ailee, "Put it on for me." He said holding out his hand, Ailee slipped the ring onto his married finger. "Thank you." He took a look at it and made sure it wasn't too tight or too loosen. "Alright let's go." He said sliding the two necklaces into his pocket. 

"G-go where?" Ailee asked, curious about Myungsoo's next stopped. Myungsoo realized he never told her about the plan or schedule so he looked into her eyes. 

"Weddingggg cakeeee." He said slowly and Ailee's rosy cheeks brighten. Then Myungsoo turned away and led the way, Ailee followed behind covering her new ring. They stopped by Su's Wedding Cakes Shop, Myungsoo pulled the door open and waited for Ailee to enter first. The shop was another smal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter