Let's Love Again

Forbidden Heartbeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ailee waited for her father to take his seat on the other side of the glass window. "Dad~" She called, he smiled at her and readjust himself comfortably in his seat. 

"Oh, you're here already?"

"Yeah I missed you."

Her dad scoffed embarrassingly, "Did your husband not come with you?" 

Ailee wasn't sure how to tell her father, the fact that her family broke apart and her parents to to prison, was something Ailee never wanted to be reminded of. "I thought I should come alone today."

"Really? It wasn't because you didn't want him to see such a shameful position his father in law is in?" 

"How can you say that dad..." Ailee got angry at his comment. "He isn't like that...." 

"Then you'll bring him next time right? Dad want to see what kind of man he is. I want to tell him how lucky he is to have met my daughter." He said. Ailee smiled through arriving tears. 

"Dad...."

Mr. Kim were reading papers from a neatly stacked pile. He his fingers then reached for them. Right when he was about to start scanning its contents, Myungsoo walked in. "Myungsoo?" He said in a questioning tone. Myungsoo pulled the paper from his father's hands and slapped it against the table. 

"My handsome dad." He begin, Mr. Kim was still surprised by his sudden appearance after eight days of non-communication. "Go on a date with me." 

"Date?!" Mr. Kim asked almost falling off his chair. 

"Yeah." Myungsoo replied. Mr. Kim leaned in, 

"Why? Did Ailee divorce you already?" 

Myungsoo scoffed a little, "Why are you like this? Do you take me for someone who'll only asked you out if my wife divorced me?" Mr. Kim leaned back and chuckle, then his expression became blank. 

"So? If Ailee haven't divorced you yet, why are you asking your father on a date instead?" 

Myungsoo messed up his hair as a sign of frustration. "Handsome daddy, who said a date is only for a couple?" 

Mr. Kim sneered, "Then, you're trying to win my heart in order to get more money? Did you already used up the money I gave you?" 

Myungsoo sighed, "I guess you leave me no choice." Mr. Kim was taken aback, when Myungsoo walked around the desk and to his father's side. Myungsoo wrapped his arms around his father and embraced him tightly. Mr. Kim squirmed and shouted for him to stop and move. "I-I'm not letting go until you go out with me!" Myungsoo ordered as he tighten his grip around his larger father. Mr. Kim coughed and surrendered after a minute or two. 

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT LET GO OF ME YOU JERK!" 

 

Myungsoo was leaning outside the changing rooms waiting for Mr. Kim, at a small clothing store for men. The old man came out in shorts and a large Hawaiian shirt. Myungsoo laughed at the appearance of his father and Mr. Kim retaliate by slapping his upper arm. "You brat! Why are you making me wear this?" Myungsoo avoided his father's question and twirled the man around, he laughed harder when he noticed the sticker still on his father's shorts, sticking to his left bottom cheek. Myungsoo clapped and laughed, Mr. Kim smacked him a few times while looking around, making sure no one could see him. 

In the markets Myungsoo was holding his father's hand, swinging it in between them. In his right hand was the bag of som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter