Three Days

Forbidden Heartbeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ailee pouts while Sulli and Seohyun help her put her on dress, Nana bought for her, and light make up. Seohyun put on Ailee's eyeshadow and eyeliner while Sulli fix Ailee's hair and continue telling Ailee more about Myungsoo. Ailee's heart was racing, she remember seeing a family portrait of the Kim's in the hallway and even in Mr. Kim's office. In all of the portraits and photos Ailee could find, Myungsoo was very handsome and stood out among the rest. But of course, a pretty face is just a pretty face, Ailee was more curious about his behaviour and attitude. Right when they were about to her out Ra enter the room, quite unhappy. "What's wrong Ra-ra?" Sulli asked, Ra sighs before answering while looking into Ailee's eyes. 

"Young master already left." 

"Myungsoo oppa?" Seohyun asked for clarification. Ra nodded. 

"W-why?!" Sulli asked loudly then covered when Ra smacked her on the arm. 

"I don't know! Mistress just asked me to tell Ailee." Ra sighed. 

Ailee was disappointed, but she smiled showing her teeth, "Even so, I'll go see mother and father." The three maids nodded and her to the living center. 

Ailee lean forward, her eyes wide open and so was . "He agreed?" She asked looking from Nana to Mr. Kim, who was now sitting side by side. They nodded and smiled at her proudly. Ailee let the news sink in then turn back to them, "But.... Why did he leave?" 

"The wedding is in three days, he said before then he'll wait to see how his bride looks." Nana explain, she couldn't stop smiling, she was too excited and happy. Ailee turns to Mr. Kim who quickly added after that, 

"I'm sure he wanted to give you some time to prepare as well. Use this time to invite friends and everything else you have and need to do." 

"Then....Would my mother be coming as well?" Nana shook her head and suddenly the atmosphere became dark and gloomy. 

It was late at night in the United States. Jihoon brought a glass of red wine to his lips and sip the liquid. He was in a white robe while lying on the large bed reading a book. He raised an eyebrow when he noticed Hyomin's entrance. She was dressed in a tight red dress, she sighs heavily as she takes off her earrings, jeweries, and heels. Then she drop on the bed beside Jihoon, climbing over and lying beside him. She reaches over and pokes Jihoon's cheek with her left finger. Jihoon smile at that, revealing his dimples. "How was work today?" Hyomin's teasing smile fade and she huff and puff. 

"That man showed up again today." She pouts, Jihoon flip the pages in his book before answering. 

"The man who confessed to you?" Hyomin nodded with a cute pout which made Jihoon puts away his book. He turns his upperbody to Hyomin and slide his arm through the space where her neck was barely touching the bed. She used his arm as a pillow and finally looked into his eyes, he did the same. "Should we go back to Korea then?" Jihoon said in a soft voice. 

"You don't like it here in the states?" 

"As long as you're by my side, anywhere is fine. I just didn't want that man bothering you." Hyomin reached over and peck Jihoon on the lips with a delighted smile. 

"Don't worry, I only have you." Jihoon pulled Hyomin in for a long hug before her phone interrupted them. Jihoon released Hyomin as she got up to answer the call. "Hello?" She asked looking at Jihoon who was gazing at her. "Huh?" 

"It's mom, Hyomin~!" Nana says loudly. 

"Oh? Mom?! W-why did you call?" She asked looking back at Jihoon who was now reading his book again. 

"Honey! Your brother is getting married!" 

"EH!?" Hyomin asked loudly that made Jihoon jumped a little. "To who? How?!"

"Honey don't yell! My ears! (Hyomin roll her eyes, well apparently she isn't the only one who needs to keep it down a notch) She my friend's daughter, you'll have a sister in law soon isn't that a great thing?!" 

"Of course! How come Myungsoo didn't even call me to tell me?"

"Hyomin! You should know your brother isn't like that. He didn't even know he was getting marry." 

"Eh?! Was this a set up marriage by dad?" 

"No it's not like that. Anyways, their wedding will be in three days, you and Jihoon can come right?" 

"Three days?! Mom, isn't that too fast? How can he get marry before me?!" 

"If I don't marry him now, he'll probably never marry again. But Jihoon, is he there? Let me talk to that handsome son of mine." 

"Okay~" Hyomin jumps on the bed and held the phone out to Jihoon, he points to himself and mouthed "me?" When Hyomin nodded he took the cell phone and clear his throat. 

"H-hello?" Jihoon answered, Nana squeal behind the call. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter