She's Cute

Forbidden Heartbeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo opened one eyes and scan his surroundings. He noticed he had fallen asleep in his office, he yawned and stretched before putting his Ipod on the top of his desk and making his way to the kitchen. Myungsoo pull out the carton of white milk and drink it without bothering to use a cup. He wipe his mouth before putting the milk carton back in and shutting the fridge. Remembering his deal with his father he couldn't help but smile, once he marry Ailee, his father will transfer the amount he had promised into Myungsoo's bank account. Without thinking about Ailee's position, he wasn't aware of the fact that Ailee would be forced to move in with him; therefore, he kept his cool with everything. 

Ailee entered the prison building, it has been six years since she had last seen him. And that last time was during court, where her father was taken to jail in front of her. Ailee sat behind a glass window and waited to see her father again. He made his way out and were flustered by the sight of her, he took a seat across from her and she greeted him with a smile. "Hi dad." She said trying not to tear up, her father crack a short smile. 

"Did you finish college well?" He asked, Ailee nodded smashing her lips together to hold in her tears. 

"I got my master's degree dad." Taegoon nodded, 

"I knew you could do well even without your mother and I. I'm sorry, my Yejin, for not being able to see and guide  you for the last few years. Father, is very blessed to have such a successful daughter." Finally Ailee couldn't hold onto her tears any longer and let them flow as she wipe them.

"Father, I'm sorry for not being able to visit you for so long. (Sobs) I missed you and mom a lot... It hurts.... (sobs louder) I couldn't call home even when I wanted to. I missed mom's cooking and your voice. It was so painful father." Ailee tried to control her sobbing while her father watched on the other side, he couldn't control his tears either and let them slide. He sniffs a few times and couldn't wipe his tears with cuffs around his hands. He was afraid to wipe them in front of Ailee, the sight of a father wiping his tears with cuffed hands were embarrassing. 

"Yejin, don't cry my daughter. Father will get out soon, I just have to endure it a little more, then I'll be able to come out and stay with you again." Ailee sobbed and listened at the same time. "Your mother stopped by yesterday. She told me you're getting married?" Ailee shot up, her make up smeared from crying. 

"Mom was here?" Taegoon nodded while avoiding Ailee's desperate eyes. 

"She told me she'll be moving to another city for a while, while you get marry." 

"Did she not say which city father?" He shook his head and she felt more pain tugging her heart. After a short period of time, an officer enter the room to take her father back in. Ailee watch and calls to her father before they disappeared from her sight. She was left alone in the boring grey room. 

The day Hyomin and Jihoon was retuning to Korea was today. Myungsoo recalls the pestering calls and texts he received from Hyomin and his parents about picking the two up. Hyomin is Myungsoo's step sister, they're Nana's biological children but Hyomin was the child of Nana's first deceased husband. Due to biological blood, Myungsoo is the first in line to take over Everlasting, his father's entertainment company, although Hyomin focused more on helping Everlasting and building its reputation. 

Myungsoo stood with the crowd of people, who were waiting to greet their friends and relatives, on the same flight as Hyomin and Jihoon. Myungsoo's legs gave up and he lean against the wall while people begin making their way into the airport. Myungsoo notice Hyomin and Jihoon and exhale sharply before trying his best to grab their attention. He waited for them to turn his direction and when Jihoon spotted him behind the large busy crowd, Myungsoo held out a victory sign with his fingers. Jihoon laugh at his goofy greeting and grabbed Hyomin's attention. Hyomin sigh when she saw Myungsoo standing his ground near the door. 

"He call this waiting for his noona and brother-in-law?" She scoff and Jihoon ignore her comp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter