Chapter 28

Play Boy vs Man-haters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara wear a casual outfit like usual,t-shirts and jeans with sneakers.She just put a baby powder on her face and tied her hair in loose ponytail,without bothering to have any make-up.Go out with Luhan isn't something big for her even if he is a star and besides that,they're just a friend.

Luhan already wait her at the park when she met him yesterday.He was wearing a casual outfit too,just like her and he looks so gorgeous but still Sehun is more good looking than him.Why did I thinks about Sehun again?she asked herself.Can I forget him even for one day?she sighed.

"Wow,you looks so beautiful,Sandy."Luhan said which made her back to reality.

"You looks handsome too,Luhan.Did you wait too long?"she asked.

"No,you came in the right time,I'm just coming too early because I'm so excited to see you."He truthfully said.

"Oh,really?what makes you feel like that?I'm just an ordinary people,not a star like you."

"Then what?We're not different at all,we're still human after all and I like to see you."

"Why?"

"Because you're so beautiful and kind."he stare at her.

"Thank you but there's a lot of beautiful girls out there who better than me."

"Well it's true but I just want to see you."He smiled.

"Are you flirting with me?"she jokingly said.

"Ehm,how if it yes?"he challenges her.

"Then I better rejects you."

"Why?"he seriously asked.

"Because I won't die young."she playfully said.

"It won't be happens,I will protect you forever."he meaningfully said.

"How?Isn't like you can keep me in your pocket?"

"I wish I can do that,so there's no way any other guy will see you."He sighed.

"You're so cheesy."She laughed.

"It's all because of you."He laughed too.

They walked together into his car then headed out to the cafe where he makes an appointment with his brother to meet them.The place isn't too far and he actually disappointed because of that,it means that his time with her is so short but still he was happy too.He never thought that she will agreeing his offer to go out with him,even now he still can't believe it.

They went inside the cafe,to his reservation table where his brothers already sat there.Dara froze on her track,after saw them,there sat Myungsoo and Sehun which are talking to each other.How can it be possible if they're Luhan's brother?What fate is playing with her?She wants to run out from there,but her feet just rooted on her spot,couldn't move at all.

"You already came,I'm sorry I was late."Luhan greet them."By the way I want you to meet someone.This is Sandy."Luhan introduces her to them.

"Dara?"Myungsoo said with shocking expression in his face,while Sehun didn't say anything,he just glance at her then look away.

"You knew her?"Luhan asked,shocked too,he never imagined that they knew each other.

"Of course I knew her,she live in front of me."Myungsoo said and walks to her then pull her to sat besides him.

"Is that true,Sandy?"Luhan sat besides her,so she sat between Luhan and Myungsoo,and Sehun was sat in front of her.

"Y-yes ,it's true."she's stuttering.

"Are you okay,Dara ah?"Myungsoo worryingly asked.

"I'm fine,don't worry."she lied.She's not fine,because a certain someone which she is longing to see and in the same times doesn't wants to see is seating in front of her and the way he treats her like she wasn't there is really painful for her.She wants him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter