Chapter 33

Play Boy vs Man-haters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara smiles when she look at his photos.She were in his room,looking at Sehun childhood photos,starting from a cute baby,he grow up into someone who is really handsome since he was fifteen.

"What do you looking at?"

She look up and find Sehun leaning on the door and staring at her.

"Nothing."she quickly close the album and hide it in her back.

"How can you smiles over nothing?"he walks to her."What is on your back?"he curiously asked.

"Nothing."she said

"Really?"he edges closer to her.

"Y-yeah."she softly said.

He touches her face then kiss her gingerly and she kiss him back while wrapping her arms in his neck,bringing him closer to her.Sehun smiles in her lips and his hands is reaching to something behind her.He pulled away after found something with his hands.

"I found it."He said.

"Huh?"

"Nothing which made you smile."He teased.

"Yah,you're tricked me?"she hit his arms lightly.

"So,you're looking at my photos,which ones do you really like?"

"Nothing but I like them all."She shyly smiles."And I really like the real you."she's redder.

"I'm glad."he smiles then peck her lips."Can I see yours too?"he asked.

"Sorry,I don't think I have it."She apologetically said.

"It's okay,besides I already have you."He caresses her cheeks.

"Can I asked you something?"she peers up at him.

"What is it?"

"Can I go to Busan?"

"When?"

"Tomorrow."

"Sure but not alone,you should bring me instead."

"But aren't you will be working tomorrow?"

"I can postpone its."

"Please don't,I'm better not going if you do that."

"Fine,I let you go alone but promise me to take care of yourself."He said .

"Thank you,Sehunnie."She smiled then hugs him tightly.

"What do you call me?"

"Sehunnie?"

"What will you call me in the future?"

"Ehm,how about Sehun ah?"

"Sehun ah?"he stares at her in disbelief.

"Umm,Sehun ah?"she called him cutely and he smiled because of it.

"Call me oppa.Sehunnie oppa."

"Oppa?it doesn't suit you."

"What?"

"You're too cute to be called oppa.How about I call you Sehunnie baby?"she teased.

"Whatever,I'm better get going now."he gets up and went outside while Dara follows him behind.

"My Cute and Gorgeous Sehunnie oppa."she called and he stop immediately in his track.

"Don't be mad at me."she walks to him.

"I'm not."He hug her tightly."Do you want to go out with me?"he stared at her.

"No,I don't want it."

"Wae?Don't you want to have a date like other couples?Going to Amusement Park,watching movie and have some fun."

""No,I already date you everyday and besides that,I don't want to share you with others people."she softly said.

"Arraso,I'm yours only."He smiled.

 

Dara put the the white tulips cellophane beside her grandmother tombstone.She really missed her.She felt upset because she couldn't make her happy when she's still alive.If only her grandmother still alive now then she can share her happiness with her grandmother.

"Halmoni,are you happy there?"she said."I want to tell you my secret."She smiled then take a deep breath."I already find someone which I loves the most and he loves me too.He have a good personality even he always play with me,he's so kind.He's so rich but he's so humble too and I don't like him because of his richness,I'm not materialistic.About his appearance?he's handsome and hot."She blushed."He always made me lost from words when I look into his eyes,he managed to make my heart beating rapidly when he was beside me.He makes me happy even when he teased me.I will always miss him even when I didn't saw him for just one day.What should I do,halmoni?our world is different,he's like a diamond and I'm like a dirt,I don't deserve him and it's impossible if we can be together forever."she sadly said.

"No,it's not."

She turned around and saw Sehun walks to her.

"S-since when you're there?"she shocked.She never thought that he will be here with her.

"Since the word "secret".He smiled genuinely at her.

"W-what?"she flustered.

"You make me happy,Dee."

"You shouldn't eavesdropping me."she cover her face with her hands,she was so embarras

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter