Chapter 11

Play Boy vs Man-haters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun back from his photo shoot at 11 p.m.He was dead tired after took 7 photo shoot for different label clothing line and one fashion show for winter feast.He went to her fridge to get a glass of cold water when he saw a basket of white roses on kitchen counter.He curiously take a look at it and find a small card upon the counter.He read it and his blood is boiling until his face is redden from the anger.He take a deep breath to control himself for a moment then get a glass of water to cool him down.

He was about to walks to her bedroom,when he spotted her sleeping on the couch.He move closer to her and look at her beautiful face which always made him lost for a words.He caress her cheeks softly and realize how he missed her so much even though he just saw her this morning.He really wanted to asks her about the flower but when he see how soundlessly she sleep,he tried to forget it for now.He lifted her on his arms and bring her to her room.

He took a short shower,because he's too tired and just want to get asleep quickly.He's laying on her side and put the cushion between them.He closed his eyes and tried to sleep but the card from the basket flower made him awake.He mad because he doesn't want someone else look at her,he sounded like he was totally jealous over it.He take the cushion from his side then move closer to her.He lean closer to her and wraps his arms around her,made her sleep on his chest.He can feel the warmness of her body which only made him tighteting his holds on her.Her scent lingering into his mind and not long after that,he fall asleep with her on his embrace.

Dara woke up from the hotness that she felt,she was sweating a little which she never have it before.She tried to move her body but she can't.She open her eyes to see why she can't move her body at all and her jaws dropped after she saw what it was.She was face to face with somebody's chest and her body is in his embrace.She was about to scream but when she look up at his face and Sehun perfect face is all what she have see,she lost for a words.How can someone be so perfect when he sleep?She blinked her eyes,it's not right,she feel like she start to fall for him,no she should stop it.She slowly remove his arms from her body but he holds her again.

"Just for a couple minutes again,Dee."he softly said with eyes still closed.

"When did you wake up?"she asked.

"Just a moment ago when you were admiring me."he teasingly said.

"What?yah,you.."she shockingly said.

"Why?It's true,right?so do you like me now,Dee?"he smile genuinely at her.

"I-I don't know."she's stuttering because she was captivating with his smile.

"It's  okay,I won't pushed you now."he kissed her top and caressing her hair softly.

"When did you came back?"she asked.

"Ehm,at 11 p.m and you were sleeping on the couch.Why did you sleep there?Did you wait for me,Dee?"he jokingly said.

"What?no,I'm not."

"Even if you're not,I still feel that you were waiting for me."he said.

"Just say as you like."

"Did you eat the breakfast that I bought for you?"

"Yeah,I did,thanks."

"That roses,who was giving it to you?"he asked curiously and jealously.

"You have seen it,right?I don't know,he just write an initial name."

"Really?but how did he know where do you have lived."

"Asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter