Chapter 17

Play Boy vs Man-haters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara is having cooking session with Myungsoo in his house,she learn how to make a delicious ramen which is her favourite.She start to make a noodles with the recipe which he gave her while he watching her following all the steps in that recipe.He will tell her if she did wrong steps and teach her how to make it right.It's not a serious cooking session but a relaxing cooking time,because they laughed and keep teasing each other in the process.

"How does it tastes?"she peering at him,expectantly.

"Ehm,it's really bad."he put the spoon on the table after tasting the ramen.

"Oh,really."She slumped down on the floor,with sadness and disappointment of herself.

"Yah,what are you doing,Dara ah?"he help her to get up.

"I think I should stop my dream to become a chef from now on."She sighed.

"Do you want to give now?"he asked.

"Yes,it seems like I'm not talented on this stuff."

"You're wrong."

"Huh?"

"I didn't finished my words yet.Yeah,it's bad because you're too good on this stuff,it's tastier than mine."he smiled.

"What?Is that true or you just trying to makes me happy?"she asked in disbelief.

"Of course,it's true.You seems so happy to cook this ramen like you made it for someone special.Is that right,Dara ah?"he asked curiously.

"I-I don't know."she lied,because actually she keep thinking about Sehun when she made that ramen.

"Oh,I see.Can I have this ramen since you still not have someone to taste it?"he teasingly smile.

"Sure,you can eat that for free and just for this time."She back.

"Aigo,it means that you won't allow me to taste it again?how mean you are?"he pretended to cry.

"Omo,you're so cute when you cry like that."She pinched his cheeks.

"Yah,I'm not cute but handsome."

"You're so full of yourself."She shook her head repeatedly.

"I'm just saying the truth."he winked at her.

"I know."

"So do you think that I'm handsome?"he playfully asked.

"Ehm,just a little."she's playing along.

"A little?so what is a handsome look like in your eyes?"

"It's a secret."She stuck her tongue out.

"You're not fair,Dara ah."he disappointedly said and she just laughed at him.

She talked with him about random things in common,like their habits or hobbies.She's really enjoying the times with him,she likes how funny and silly he is.She wishes that they will become a good friend forever.

 

Sehun comes back from Paris today on the evening and he still have a birthday party to attends.He wished he don't have to come but he can't since it's his friends birthday and his friend is typical person who will get mad if someone's ignoring his invitation when he's available.

The party was already started when he came.It's not like a seventeen birthday party but it seems like bachelor party.There's a lot of hot chicks which he didn't knew them or even never meet them.He just passing through them without glancing at them which are trying to flirts with him.He approached his friend who is celebrating his birthday and give him a present after congrats him.He have a little chat with his friends then excuse himself to go home early because he's so tired

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter