Chapter 16

Play Boy vs Man-haters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara woke up from her sleep after Bomie tickles her waist continuously.She sat on the bed with teary eyes,not because she's sad but because too much laughing when Bomie tickled her.She still half asleep but she's trying to be awake or Bomie will tickles her again through the death.

"Finally,I could wake you up.What time do you get to sleep?"Bomie asked.

"At 4 in the morning."

"What?have you been working at the club again?"

"No,I have a part-time job at traditional market."

"Oh my God,why do you have to works so hard?You already take 4 part-time jobs."

"I have to since I need it."

"No,you're not.Taking 4 jobs in one day is more than enough for you.You still have me,I will gladly help you if you need me.I just wants you to be a normal person who enjoying your life.You were about to graduate soon,so stop forcing yourself now."

"I know but.."

"No but or I will mad at you if you still take those job.Get up now and take a shower,I want to take you somewhere."

"Where?"

"I tell you later ."Bomie pushed her to the bathroom.

 

Bomie were playing with her phone when Dara coming out from the bathroom.She was about to open her wardrobe when Bomie called her.

"Wear this clothes."Bomie pointed at the clothes which laying on the bed.

"What?why do I have to wear a dress?where does we were going to?"

"To much question,just wear  it now."

"I prefer to wear my clothes than wearing that."

"Yah,I already prepared this for you Daroengie."

"I didn't asked too besides you were wearing jeans too."

"Fine,just wears anything you like but be quick."

Dara was complaining her when she trying to do a make-up for her.She didn't like to wear a heavy make-up so she erase Bomie's art works in her face and replacing it with a light make-up.Bomie was little mad about it but she didn't do anything because Dara threatens her not to go with her with those heavy make-up.

Bomie was bring her to amusement park.She take her to many kinds of  ride like Ferris wheel,roller coaster and others.They have fun together there and when they run out of energy,they start to hunting for some snacks.

"Let's go home now."Dara said.

"It's still early Dara ah and besides that there's one place which we should have to go."

"What?Yah,Bomie ah,I have to work at 3 p.m."

"Well,you still won't make it if we go back now.So,just think that today is your free day and you should enjoyed it."

"I will get fired if I do this for many times."she sighed.

"Many times?I just take you out today,Dara ah."

"I know,I'm just saying."she almost spill out the fact that Sehun have done this too before.

"You still can find another jobs if you get fired and you still have me."

 

Bomie take her to another place without telling her where they will be going to.She know that Dara won't go there if she know it.She drive in medium speed because she still have 1 hour left before the event get started.She look at her side and see that Dara were sleeping soundlessly.She understand that Dara was so tired and bringing her out is only added her tiredness,but at least she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter