Chapter 32

Play Boy vs Man-haters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara was seating in the dining room,waiting for Sehun who still cooking in the kitchen.She wanted to help him but he didn't let her to do that.He always spare his times to cook for her even when he's busy with a works.He felt guilty for making her lost her weight.He wants to make sure if she get all the nutrition which she needed to gain her normal weight.

"Did you wait too long?"he served all the food which he have cook in the dining table.

"Yes,it's because you didn't let me to help you."she pouted.

"You still weak,I didn't wanted to make you fainted."He reason out.

"I'm not that weak,don't look down on me like that."

"I never did that,I'm just worrying about you,Dee."He stared at her lovingly.

"Thanks but you should stop it,I won't be a burden to you."She stared back at him.

"What makes you think like that?"

"Because you forces yourself to put all of your attention for me and have no time to rest."She sadly said.

"I didn't forces myself,Dee.Don't you know if your smile can erases all my weariness?"he smiled.

"Are you trying to mocking me?"she annoyingly asked.

"Oh,I was catched."he playfully said.

"You're so annoying."

"The food is getting cold."

"I won't eat it."she's sulking.

"Should I feed you?"he excitedly asked."But with my mouth."he dirtyly said.

"Try it."she challenges him.

"I will,but after a month."He smiled,knowing that she was teasing him."So,do you still didn't wants to eat?"

"Ehm,how about yes?"she smiled then take the chopsticks into her rice bowl.

He smiled and starting to eat too.He never felt so happy like this until he have her in his side.He mean it when he said that her smiles can throw away all the tiredness which he felt.It's hard for him to keep their distance when he's with her but he tried to not touch her even if he really wants it.He wanted to hug her when he saw her sad,he wants to caresses her hair when she asleep,he wants to pinch her cheeks when she pouted and kiss her when he stare at her sweet lips.Though it just a month but for him ,it feels like an ages,is not because he's erted but because she's too cute to let alone.

 

Looking at all the beautiful roses in his garden,Dara couldn't blinked her eyes .There's a happiness in her eyes and the colourful roses really catch her eyes.She likes flowers and wishes that she could have a small flower garden someday.She kneel down in front of a bunch of white roses and leaning closer to smell it.

"Don't touches it."

"Huh?"she looks at her back and find Sehun standing a couple feet from her."Oh,you're back."She smiled."Shouldn't be you will back late again?"

"Why?You don't want me here?"

"No,I don't want you here."She playfully said.

"Fine,then I will go now."

"Just go."she .

"But I want to be here with you."he walks to her and stand next to her.

"I knew it,you couldn't be a far from me too long."

"What?I don't know if you can a big headed sometimes."He said with amusement in his face.

"It's your faults."

"What did I've done?"he .

"Ask yourself."she annoyingly said.

"Sehunnie,what have you done to my Dara?"he said and earning a laugh from her."Finally,I can make you laugh."he happily said.

"It because you always teasing me and annoys the hell out of me."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter