Chapter 22

Play Boy vs Man-haters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun sip his coffee while looking at the door,waiting for Dara to show up.It's been a week since he picked up her from the library and today she supposed to go out with him after he threatened her.She managed to give him a headache after kissed him on the cheek last week and the day after that she rejected him again and again.

He taps his finger on the table impatiently.For the first time in his life,he is waiting for a girl and the funny thing is she's not his girlfriend and its not a date either.He didn't need that status too,because no matter what happens she is his.

His eyes almost popped out from its sockets when he saw her comes.She was wearing a white tank top and a floral miniskirt with high heels.She looks hot and gorgeous but in fact he doesn't like to saw her on that outfit,too much skin to show.He glance at his surrounding and saw some guy is staring at her with lustful eyes.He get up from his seat then drag her out quickly and pushed her inside his car without even care through her screams.

"Yah,what the hell are you doing?"she yells.

"I didn't want to talk about it now."he said while starting the engine.

She was about to talk again but when she saw his stern face,she choose to be quite.She doesn't understand why he's become like that,is that because she was late or something else,she's not sure.

He stopped his car at the parking lot of her building then without warning drag her to her place and this time she didn't let out any voice from .He entered her pin number then pushed her to sit on the couch and he sat in front of her .

"You can talk now."He said while locked his eyes with her.

"Why ?"she asked.

"Why ?"he asked her back.

"Why are you doing this?"

"And why you dress up like this,Dee?"he narrowed his eyes.

"What?"

"Did I ever asked you to wears this outfit?"

"No and why do you mad over this?"

"You don't know,right?"

"No,I don't.There's a lot of girls outside who wore this kind of outfit and why couldn't I?"

"Because you're not them and I don't want to see other guy staring at you hungrily."He said in low tone but stern voice.

"Why is that?"

"Because you're mine."

"I'm not belonging to anyone."she annoyingly said.

"You're not belonging to anyone but me."He stubbornly said.

"Whatever."she said and take out her high heels.She felt a pain on her right heel and saw there's a small wound on it.She was about to get up from the couch but Sehun stop her and told her to just sat there then he take a first aid box which placed near the kitchen.He starts to take care of her wounded heel carefully while seating on the floor.

"Ouch,it hurt,can you be a little gentle?"she asked.

"Hold on,it's almost done."he said.

"It's all your fault."she said.

"Really?"he asked while putting a plaster on her wound.

"If you didn't drag me out like that,then it won't be hurted.

"Sorry for that,Dee.By the way,why you dressed up like this?"he curiously asked while still seating on the floor and holding her right leg.

"Huh?"

"Did you do that for me?"he playfully asked.

"W-what?"she blushed.

"So,it's right,Dee?"he smiled.

"No,it's not.I just want to change my style."she try to makes an excuses.

"Ahh,I see.So since you already dressed up like this,I should give you a full attention."he smirked and before she can absorb his words,he suddenly caresses her legs seductively up to her thighs which sending a chill to her spine.

"W-what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter