Chapter 23

Play Boy vs Man-haters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was laying on her bed while staring at the ceiling.She can't get any sleep because too much thinking.Everything seems so complicated and she doesn't know what to do.She tried to made him hate her with her acts but he looks like didn't affected at all.She thought that he will hate her then let her go,but the facts is too far from that.She wonders why he seems like didn't care about her changes.She tried to stop thinking about that and try to sleep but still her eyes won't shut closed.She even have an exercise but still not sleepy.

She went to the kitchen to have a glass of hot milk,some people say that it can help her to sleep well.She sat on the couch,turn on the television and swap the channels,but not find something interesting on it,so she choose to watch Tom and Jerry cartoon,who knows that it will help her to lessen up her mind.Maybe it's heard so funny,an adult like her still watching cartoon,but she didn't care about that,as long as it can made her laughed.It's 5 am and she still can't sleep.

She was busying herself with housework like cleaning the house,washing the dishes and her clothes,tidying everything until she tired.After took a long bath,she tried to make a breakfast but because the sleepiness,she can't eat just right the time when the food is ready to eat.

Sehun was on the way back home after finishing his work.It's about lunchtime and he wants to have a lunch with Dara at home,he means Dara's place.He stop by  the supermarket to buy some groceries which he needs to cook with her.He entered the supermarket  carefully,because he doesn't wears any shades and fortunately there's a few of customers which mostly a woman in middle age not a teenager so they didn't paying attention to him and he can have his time there with no worries.

Her place looks so quiet when he get there.He put the groceries on the floor and headed to her room but she's not there.He even check the bathroom and still didn't find her.He look around at her room and find her cellphone on the bed,he assumed that she's not going too far,maybe just throw out the garbage.

He almost jump back from his spot when he saw a body laying on the kitchen floor,near the kitchen counter.He walks carefully to the body and when he know that she's Dara,his heart beating rapidly because too scare.He bent down and try to check her pulse,he let out a long breath after find that she was okay and she's just sleeping there.He caresses her cheeks and stare at her beautiful face which looks so tired.He lifted up her body on his arms then bring her to her room.He stay with her for awhile and wondering what's make her sleep on the kitchen.

He cook their lunch while humming a song.Although he lives luxuriously ,he always cook his food when he have a time and he was good at that.His parents always teaches him to be independent in everything since he was young.He likes cooking and thought it as his hobby.His mind comes back to the the time when he was young,when he have the good times with his brother who's name Myungsoo and his cousin,Luhan.Together,they have a happy life.Myungsoo is not his real brother but he never thought about it,he really loves him as a brother with sincerity.Their character is opposite the other,Sehun is playful while Myungsoo is quiet and Luhan is playful but not a player.They always went to the same school even if their class was different,Myungsoo was two years older than Sehun while Luhan is one year older than Sehun.When it comes to fighting,Sehun is the number one,because he was trained with martial skills since he was kid but he just show that to protected them.Sehun have everything that eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter