Chapter 4

Play Boy vs Man-haters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara blinked her eyes repeatedly,she didn't believed what did she saw,it impossible if he were there,right in front of her eyes.She thought that she will never meet him again but there he is,standing in front of her with his annoyingly smirks.It's just a coincidence or it's a fate that she have to deal with a jerk like him.She needs to thinks clearly before he can do something more to humiliated her like what happened a couple hours ago.She won't let him to treat her like that again.

"Did I really surprised you,Dee?" he smirks.

"Yeah,a little.I just wonders why The fabulous Oh Sehun is here now.Did he didn't have anything to do,except to following me?" she mockingly said.

"Shouldn't you be glad because of that?" he playfully asked.

"I will be glad if you get away from me." she glares.

"But I want to be here,close with you Dee."he walks closer.

"Don't come closer."she shouted.

"Why?Are you nervous around me,Dee?" he moved closer.

"No,I'm not."

"Oh really?"he inched closer.

"You can't makes me feel that way,because you're just an annoying jerks for me."she pushed him on the chest.

"Then I will make you feel it,starting from now on,Dee."

"Can you just stop to playing around?because I don't have the time to play with you."

"You're the one who started it,Dee and I'm just playing along with you."

"W-what?when did I have started it?"she spats.

"When you marked me with your love bites."he smirks.

"Yah,it's not a love bites,it's just a bites."

"Really?so tell me what is a love bites looks like and how to make it?" he said,entertained.

"I think you knew it better than me."

"Do you wants me to show you how to make it?" he moved closer again until their body touching each other.

"Only in your dream."she bent her left knee and kick his balls hardly with her knee until he collapsed on the floor while wincing in so much pain,she used that chance to get out from the lift right when the lift door opened. She turned back to give him her middle finger before the door closed.

She smiled in victory and walks quickly to her place before he managed to chase her again.She have to be careful from now,she know that he won't let her go so easily after what she have done to him,she just hoping that she will not see him again.

 

Sehun never thought that she will do that thing to him,he was so wrong about her.She's not a girl who will falls to his charms so easily.She's so different from all the girls which he met before who easily falled for him just because he 's good looking,rich and popular.She really amazed him with her normal reaction to him,like he just a normal person,not a famous top model.

He was about to press her floor when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter