Chapter 30

Play Boy vs Man-haters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was about to wear his shirt when his phone rang,he just done cleaning  himself after one hour ago arrived at his home.His work was really tight today,a fashion show,shooting for cosmetic CF,Fans meeting and at night attended a party.He grabbed his phone and press the call button.

"Hello."He answered 

"Oh ,Sehun,I'm glad you picked it up."The caller said.

"It's that you,Hyung?"He asked,surprise and happy to know that it's Myungsoo who called him.

"Yes,it's me."Myungsoo laughed in other line.

"I'm glad you called,hyung.Is there any problems?"he worryingly asked.

"Sorry for calling you this late.I just wants to ask you something."

"What is it?"he curiously asked.

"Is Dara with you now?"Myungsoo said.

"Dara?No,she's not.Why do you asked?"he confusingly asked.

"I don't see her since this morning and when I knocked her door,she didn't answered."

"Since this morning?"he asked,feeling jealous and mad,does it means they spend the night together?

"Yeah,sorry for bothering you."Myungsoo apologetically said.

"Oh,it's okay.Why don't you called her?"

"I don't have her number."Myungsoo shyly said.

"What?"he shocked.

"She didn't wanted to give me her number for unknown reason."

"Oh,really?"he asked in disbelief.

"If you have her number,please calls her,I just want to know that she's alright."

"Do you love her?"he suddenly asked,even though he knows the answer.

"W-what?"Myungsoo shocked,he never thought that Sehun will ask him those question.

"Do you love her?"he repeated his question.

"What are you talking about?"Myungsoo tried to make an excuses.

"You love her,right hyung?"He sadly said.

"Sehun ah,it's not like what you've thinking."

"Just go and chase her,hyung."

"Huh?"

"I want to see you happy with her."He meaningfully said.

"You misunderstood with us.I don't have any relationship with her,sure I like her but the only person she love is no other than you,Sehun ah.Do you know that?"

"What?"

"Yesterday,she was crying for you and I just wanted to make her a little calm down,there's nothing happened between us."

"Hyung?"

"Calls her and find her."

"But you?"

"Don't mind me,I will be alright.Just go for her before Luhan catch her first."Myungsoo .

"Oh,you know it too.Thanks hyung,for letting me know all of this."

"You don't have too,it's not like I give her to you,because actually you have her first.So give me a good news tomorrow,I hung up now.Bye Sehun ah."

"Bye hyung."

Sehun dial her number immediately but there's no answer.He look at the clock,it's 1 in the morning,she might already sleep.He grabs his keys then drove out to her place.

He entered her pin numbers quickly,can't wait to see her.He walked to her room and find  no one there,he still looking for her in the bathroom,kitchen and living room but she's not there.He dial her number again but still no answer.Where are you,Dee?he asked himself,worried if something happened to her.

His phone was beeping for the second times,he scrolls down the screen and read the messages,one from his manager which telling him that tomorrow he have to fly to Milan early in the morning  and the other from his sources which telling him where's Dara now.He smiled happily af

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter