Chapter 20

Play Boy vs Man-haters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara walked to her place while thinking about what's happening earlier.Luhan kissed her on the forehead,if she is Bomie,she will be fainting in happiness but since she's not,she felt nothing except shocking.He is handsome and nice but she doesn't felt anything with him,her heart still beating normally just like when she's being with Myungsoo.Her heart will beating rapidly when Sehun with her,it's made her happy,because it's just for one person,how will she face it if her heart keep pounding faster everytime she met a new guy?she's not a player and never wanted to be one of them.

Her mind is clouding with Sehun's face again.She wonders why she can't stop thinking about him,where he is now?what he is doing now?and did he alright right now?she missed him too much and it's only for 3 days since she last saw him.She was on the big dilemma,her heart tells her to see him but her mind stopping her to do it.She will hurting herself if she see him.What did she's expecting from him?he just a player after all.

She stop at the park and sat on the benches.She take a deep breath and looks at the stars in the sky which starting to appear one by one.It's 7 in the evening and there's no one around her.She closed her eyes,trying to enjoying the breeze but Sehun' face keep dancing in her mind.

"Wow,Sehun is so hot."

She open up her eyes immediately after hearing Sehun's name.She saw two girls passing by while looking at their cellphone,it looks like that they were browsing about Sehun's new status.

"Yes,he is so damn hot,looks at his abs,I wish I could touch it for real."

What?touch it?how can a teenager like them have those thoughts?she shook her head then her mind turning back to the time when she saw him ,a blood rushing to her cheek and made it redden instantly.She blinked her eyes to prevent her not to have a dirty thoughts because of it.

She gets up and walks again slowly,thinking about her life.Why she have to felt something she never wants?why should she like him while she was a man-haters?Why is him,the one that out of her reach?why does the faith keep playing with her?

She was about to unlock her door when Myungsoo taps her on the shoulder from behind.

"Have you eaten,Dara ah?"he asked.

"Not yet,but I have eat a lot of snack so I'm still full now."

"Ahh I see."

"Why?do you want to treat me a dinner?"she gleamingly asked.

"Unfortunately no."he apologetically smiled.

"No?"

"Yeah,I just want to give you this tiramisu cake."he handed her a small box of tiramisu.

"Woah,thank you,you're so kind."she  smile gratefully at him.

"You're welcome,just keep it refrigerated if you still can't eat it."

"Okay."

"You can go inside now."

"Do you want to come in?"

"Can I?maybe next time,I still have some work to do."

"Ohh."

"See you tomorrow,Dara ah."he leave her and went inside his place.

Dara put the tiramisu on the fridge then went to her room,she lay down on her bed for awhile then headed out to her bathroom,cleaning herself.She just wearing an oversized t-shirt which seems like a mini dress for her and her hair is flowing freely in her back.

She sat on the couch,watching a television until she falls asleep there.She start to dream about him again.She saw him come to her and like usually then ended it with a kiss.He kissed her gently and she kissed him back instantly.The kiss grew hotter and she let out a soft moans which made him continue to kiss her,not just her lips but he moved down to her delicate neck,living a kiss marks there.She moans again in pleasure with eyes still closed,her chest heave up down in quick pace.He stop to kiss her,afraid that he might lose control and just stares at her red

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter