Chapter 19

Play Boy vs Man-haters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara changed her door pin codes to prevent Sehun from intruding her place again.She didn't want to be his toys which he can play every time he wants.She need to stops him,maybe by avoiding him or keeping the distance with him since she couldn't find another way to solve it.She have to not see him as much as she could,because she's so weak when it comes to him.She couldn't resist his kiss nor his touch which always made her heart beating wildly and sending a chill to her spine.She do like him but she should stops it by now,she didn't wanted to have any relationship with him.

She tried to find another jobs carefully,hoping that her new jobs can't be find by him or she will lose her jobs again.She knew better if he can do everything to makes her fall for him but she won't just accepted it,she have to fight it,even if it seems so impossible.He have money,power,mans which he can use it to get everything he wants,including her.

She know now that he was so serious about what's he said,she started to lose her jobs one by one every day.Despite of giving up,she keeps trying to find another jobs,although she have to changed her jobs everday,it's fine as long as she can get a money.The most scary thing is if he made her lose her study while she just one step away to graduate.Whatever happens next,she won't let him win over her and makes a fun of her,she will fight him to the end.

 

Sehun was seating on the couch of his living room,reading some papers which he accepted from his mans awhile ago.He asked them to get some information about Dara's life and the result is more than he's asking for.Sandara Park was born on December 24th,1992 and have no sibling.She have a happy life as the only child until she was seven, which she couldn't remember if she's really happy that time.Her mother was leaving her and her father doing the same too.Her mother never came back because she runs with other man,while her father only came back when he run out of the money.Her father was gambling and playing with another woman too.She lived with her grandmother and have to help her earn the money by selling some snack which they made it by themselves.Her life was getting harder after her grandmother was sick then passed away when she was sixteen.She got a scholarship at SNU and have some part-time jobs to support her daily life.He felt a sharp pain in his heart after reading that,he never imagined that her life was so hard and painful.

The second paper was telling him that she was a man-haters that's why she was so cold with him when they first met.She's like an iced mountain that hard to melt down,although she's changing a little nice with him but she still so stubborn and unpredictable.She always managed to surprise him with her actions,one moment she was like falling for him but the other time she changed to be cold again.

The third paper was shocking him to much.He read it for many times,hoping that he didn't read it right but the result is the same which told him that she was lived secretly,hiding from her father who trying to look for her,not to become a nice father but to get some money from her by selling her to someone.He didn't understand why her father become so cruel with her who is his only children.Even if her father hated her because she reminded him about his wife who cheated on him but still he didn't have the right to do it.How could he done that to her ?shouldn't he become someone who protected her and loved her?

The last paper is all about her hobby,her favourite foods and also her new door pin code

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter