Chapter 31

Play Boy vs Man-haters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been  a days after that day,Dara was locked in a massive bedroom.She don't know where she was,she just know if there's some mans in front of her door who will never let her out.She was treated nicely even though they locked her.The foods which they given to her is much better than she usually eaten or rather too expensive for her but she never touch its.She lost her appetite since Sehun left her and now it worsened.She couldn't thinks of anything other than him.The truth is too painful for her and she doesn't know if she can bear it any longer.How will she face him?she loves him but she hates him too for doing that to her.

She never stops crying everyday but she didn't let out any sounds or even a single teardrop.It seems like her tears is running out.She's getting weaker,thinner and pale.Afraid that something happens to her,they tried to give her a foods through the IV tube on her hand,but she just pull it out after they left.

Sehun's flight was landing a half-hour ago but he couldn't get out from the airport because some crazy fans girls who blocking the way out.Even though they not his fans but still it too risky to passing them.There's some artists who was on the same flight with him and it looks like if they were a fans of them.He stayed inside the airport for an hours until they left.He was tired and he just wants to get some sleep after he get home.

He lay on his bed with eyes closed but not sleep.He thinks about Dara and realized how much he missed her.He look at his watch,it's been late at night and she must be in her deep sleep.Brushing off the weariness,he get up and walks to big mirror in the wall.He pushed it and it starts rolling,revealing other bedroom.He went inside it and close the mirror door behind him.

He sat beside her and staring at her pale face.His heart crying ,he never thought that she will become like that.They always said that she's alright and he believed it.He didn't know that they hide the truth of her condition.He caresses her cheeks softly with teary eyes.

"I hate you."she mumbled in her sleep.

"I know."He softly said .

He stayed with her for an hour before he gets back to his own bed.He wanted to sleep with her like usual but he endured it,he know that the times isn't right,she will freak out if she awake with him on her side.

The next morning after he wake up,he bring a breakfast to her room.He scolded all of his maid,butler and his mans for making her like that,he didn't take any reason for it even if it's make sense.He just too disappointed with them and mad but he didn't punished them,because he know that it won't make her any better.

"Morning,Dee."He greeted but she didn't saying anything nor looked at him.

"Even if you hates me so much,you still have to eat."He put the breakfast in front of her who sat in the floor.Should I feed you?"he bring a spoonful of porridge to and she just shoved it away.He still tried to feed her even if she shoved it again and again.

"There's still a lot in the kitchen,I will bring it again."He said then left .

He keeps pacing forth and back into her room,bringing some foods and milk to her but it always ended up in the floor,scattered.

"I will still bring it again until you eat it."He calmly said and were about to went out when she holds his right leg.

"Stop it."She said .

"I will ,once you eat it." He pulled her hands from his leg slowly then walk to the door.

"Why?"she sadly asked.

He turned away and see her crying while looking at him.

"Why were you doing this to me?"she cried."W-why you bought me?"she sobbed.

He froze after hearing her words.He n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter