Chapter 6

Play Boy vs Man-haters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara didn't know how to reacted,she just met him twice including now and he take her for vacation.Maybe if she's a big fan of him,she will be fainting in happiness now but she's not his fan.She rather afraid to go with him,she didn't know anything about him.He maybe an celebrity,but still he just a stranger for her.She have to find a way to escape from him.She look at the rear view mirror and saw some black car is following them.She knew that they were his bodyguards.It seems so hard now for her to get away from him.

She can't imagines what will happens to her later.She don't know what he's planning to do with her and since he abducted her like this,she could only thinks that he will do something bad.What if he wants to her?The thought of it made her frightened and she start to sit uncomfortably in her seat.Sehun noticed it too,because he keep watching her even though just from the corner of his eyes.

"Just relax,Dee.I won't do something bad to you." he said.

"I won't believed you after you kidnapped me like this." she blurted out.

"Sorry,I have to do that because you refused to go with me on your own."

"I can't just go out with you because you're stranger for me and we just met twice including today."

"You're right but don't worry because starting from now on,we will knowing each other better."

"But I don't want to know you at all."

"Why is that?"

"Nothing,I just don't want it,that's all."

"Do you really hate me,Dee?"

"No,I don't and I don't like you too."

"Why?because I'm a play boy?"

She just shrugged her shoulder though she had an answer for his question,she just don't wanted to tell him.She's not a type of person who like to talked about other people bad sides even if they hurted her.

Sehun stop his car in front of a beautifil villa,followed by his bodyguards behind.He open the passenger car door and asked Dara to get down from the car.He held Dara's hand and brought her inside the villa after talked with her mans.Looks like he order them to go because they went out after that.

He leads her upstairs and let her to take a look around.He smiles when he saw how happy she is after she saw a small lake outside from the balcony.

"Do you like it,Dee?"he stands beside her and handed her a glass of wine.

"Is this a wine?"she innocently asked and he nodded while smiling at her .

"I can't drinks this."she handed it back to him.

"Why?"he confusingly asked.

"It's so dangerous to drinks it with a stranger."she stated.

"Why?"he asked with amusement in his face.

"I won't tell you that because you already know the answer."she mockingly said while glaring at him.

"What is that?I don't think I knew it."he teased.

"Just forget it."she's sulking.

"You're really so cute when you mad like this,Dee." he kissed her cheeks softly.

"Yah,stop kissing me." she slaps him on the cheeks.

"Even if you slaps me for a hundred time,it won't stop me to kiss you,Dee."he caress his cheeks to sooth the pain away while smirking at her.

"It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter