Chapter 9

Play Boy vs Man-haters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara tried to pushed Sehun to leave her place but he stubbornly stayed there,in her bedroom.She still embarrased from kissed him in her sleep and now with him around her made her more uncomfortable and shy.

"It's getting late,Sehunnie."she said.

"And?"he asked.

"You should be going home now."

"I thought we have done about that."he said.

"It's just from your side."

"Ahh,I'm so sleepy now."he yawned and lay down on her bed.

"Yah,wake up,you can't sleep here."she shake his shoulder repeatedly and he still not moving at all.

"Sehunnieeeeee."she scream at him.

"We haven't started yet,Dee and you already screaming my name that loud."he playfully said .

"W-what?yah you ert."she hit his chest hardly.

"I wonder how loud you'll be screaming my name when we make love."he seductively said.

"Yah,shut up."she's blushing madly.

"You're so cute when you're blushing like that ,Dee."he teased.

"Oh my God,can you just be quiet?"she frustatingly said.

"And now you become so hot,Dee."he keep teasing her and she hit his face with a pillow .

"You're so annoying."she glares.

"Fine,just sleep here and I will sleep on the couch."she get up from the bed.

"We can sleep here together,Dee."he said.

"Yeah,but no ,thanks."she went out to the living room while bringing a pillow and a blanket and lay down on the couch,but before she can close her eyes,Sehun was laying beside her and hugging her.

"It's better like this,Dee so I can hold you like this."he said while tightening his hold on her.

"Yah,what do you think you were doing?"she yells and tried to push him from her strongly until they falls down to the floor with her on top of him and accidentally her lips crashes on him.She pulled away from him immediately and tried to gets up from him but he grabs her and make her landed on top of him again.

"I won Dee."he happily said.

"What?no,you're not,it's not a kiss,it's just lips brushing."she denied.

"Oh,really?then what a real kiss is?can you show me?"he asked,entertaining.

"You already know exactly what is like."she said.

"For me,what's happening awhile ago is counted as a kiss."he said.

"It's not."she argued.

"Then show me what's the real kiss from your view."he provokes her.

"And let you win the challenge?no way."she tried to free herself from him but he didn't let her go.

"Let me show you the real kiss is,Dee."he rolled on the floor and made him on the top of her,then before she can processing what's going on,he press his lips on her and kissing her passionately.He's her bottom lip ily and sending a chill to her spine.Her heart is pounding hardly and her body is trembling then before she realized she already kissed him back while wrapping her arms on his neck,bring him closer to her.He smile on her lips and continue to kiss her like there's no tomorrow until they run out of the air.

"I totally won ,Dee."he smirks.

"Yeah,you do."she glumy said.

"Why?Do you upset ,Dee?"he asked.

"You know what I've feel."

"I don't,I just known that you really enjoying to kiss me back."he teased.

"Yah,you.."she pushed him on the chest.

"What?it's true,you even wrapped your arms in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter