Chapter 2

Play Boy vs Man-haters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara look at him a little shocked,she already assumed that he's a celebrity,but never thought that it was Oh Sehun,the top model and heartthrob in entirely of South Korea.She actually didn't have any attention to celebrities life,she didn't have the time to look on them and she just knew some of them,including Oh Sehun.It's doesn't means that she was fanboying over him,it only because his face is everywhere even in the tin of the drinks that she usually drank.She heard that he was so rich and talented but also known as a playboy.The last words bring her sense back to reality.She back to acted normally,like it wasn't a big deal for her and about his last words,she didn't take it seriously,she knows that he just playing around.

"Your food will be serves in 15 minutes,sir." she bow to him and left him dumbfounded.How could she acted so freaking normally at him.He thought that she will drooling over him like any girls always did but her reactions was too far from that.He did see how shocked she was but it's just for a moment and she didn't take his last words seriously like she wasn't hearing that words from his mouth.

He watched her figure from behind,she looks so tiny and fragile but she have a perfect rounded which pressing tightly in her pants.It's not big but proportional with her small body and she has good curves too.She really caught his attention with her plain expression.No one ever saw him like what she did.

His phone was beeping,signaling that he got a message.He touched the screen with his fingers then read a message from his friend which telling him that he couldn't come to meet him.He sighed a little dissapointed but he tried to understand it.He knew better how busy the model's life.He can't have a proper break time if the schedule was so tight and he never grunted for that because it's the risk which he should takes.

Dara come back to his table with the food that he was ordering before.She put the foods on the table without looking at him,not because she nervous to see him but because she thinks it will be rude to stare at him while she serving the food.

"Have a good time to enjoying the foods,Sir." she said still not looking at him but look down at the food then bow to him and was about to leave when Sehun grab her wrist and made her sat in the chair next to him.She tried to get up but he trap her with his arms which holding both sides of the chair.

"Didn't I have order you instead to sit with me ,miss?" he looks at her eyes and pull her chair to him until their knees brushing each other.

"Please,don't do this,Sir." she said in low tone.

"Why?" he asked.

"We didn't have this servis,Sir."she said while trying to calm herself.

"What is your name?" he changes the topic.

"Huh?" she asked quizzically.

"Why you didn't wears a nametag?"

"I'm just part-time worker here." she said.

"Oh,I see.So what is your name?"

"Your food is getting cold." she tried to change the topic.

"It's your fault and you should change it." he's smirking.

"W-what?"she spits.

"Then tell me your name or accompany me to eat." he evily said.

"I'm Sandara Park.Can you let me go now?"she annoyingly said.

"Sandara Park?what's a unique name."he grinned.

"Please let me go back to my work now."she pleaded.

"How about no?" he teasingly said.

"B-but you said that you will.." she closed ,aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter