Chapter 1

Play Boy vs Man-haters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue

 

Dara  was back from her school when she saw  her mother went out from their house.Dara called her mother but she didn't look back,Dara ran to chase her while crying for her name but she still won't looked back and just get inside the car which just coming by.Dara keep chasing her until the car had dissapear from her vision.Dara cried there for an hour until she get tired then walked home.After that day,her mother never come back home.Dara just 7 years old girl that time,everyday she's still crying for her mother until one day she found her mother with other man.She's felt so sad that time and  didn't want to went to school for almost a month.The left of her mother brakes her heart so badly until she can't  remember how to wrote a words.She almost couldn't pass her second years on the elementary school because her grades is so bad,but because the kindness of her teacher,she able to continued her school to the third years.

 

She's back to her normal life even though it's hard for her.She lived with her grandmother and her father with no love she's felt in their house.They once was the richest family but now turned to the poorest one.She didn't know what's happening back there,she just heard a rumors from her neighbor that her father is the one who caused their poorness.Her father was never home after her mother left and when he came homes ,it's only for asking a money from her grandmother then he left again.

 

She live with her grandmother in the simple life,as long as they can eat and she can going to school,it's more than enough.She never asked for something more even if she needs it.She never buy any clothes,she just wore the clothes that her friends or her neighbor gave her and she never complained,she tried to just accepting her destiny.She have to help her grandmother to made some snack after school and on Sunday,helped her to sold it in the traditional market.That little business was running good,but because her father kept leaving a debt in everywhere he goes,so her grandmother used some of the money to payed it.

 

On the last year of her study in high school,before the exam,her grandmother passed away after get sick for 5 days.She left alone in the sadness.She ever thought to died together with her grandmother but she couldn't do it after remembering how hard her grandmother tried to support their harder life.Her father was came back that time but left again after sold some of her grandmother property,like a small land besides their house whic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter