Chapter 3

Play Boy vs Man-haters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara back to her works after the incident in the restroom,she tried to control herself not to let her anger take over herself.She take a deep breath for the ten times,hoping it can help her to be calmed.She never thought that she will met him and got kissed by him on the first day she met him.She never been kissed before and she knew nothing about the kiss stuff.She ever once see how a couple kissing each other on the movie,and it's just on the lips as long as she knew.She never realized if there's another way to kiss like "a tongues things" is what she called it,until it happened to her in just a mere seconds when she let her own guard off from too much shocking.She didn't feel anything except a tingling sensation in her lips.She felt like wanted to vomit after realizing that his tounge entering ,tracing the contours of ,she felt it's disgusting then she pushed him on his chest to stop him from kissing her again.She brushed it off from her mind,she didn't want to remembered it and made her angrier than before.

 

Her shift was about to ended in 15 minutes,when she heard a commotion in front of the restaurant door.She saw a bunch of girls who tried to get a picture of him,yes he still sat on his table without wearing any disguise,watching her every moves.She can feel it without see him.It's made her a little uncomfortable and it's just a normal feeling when someone watching you,not the feeling of nervousness.She didn't felt anything about him,except the anger.Who did he thinks he is,until he treat her like that.That's right if he's so famous and rich but he didn't have the right to not respect other people.She wonder why he had so many admirers  and why so many girls out there is drooling over a jerk like him.What did they saw in him?

 

"Dara ah".her manager called her.

"Yes,sajangnim."she come to him.

"Your shif is ended 5 minutes from now,can you do me a favor?" he asked.

"Oh,what is it,sajangnim?"

"Please help Mr.Sehun come out from here safely!"

"W-what?" she almost scream in shock.

"Those girls is become wild now,so guides him outside carefully."

"B-but w-why it's me?"she tried to complains.

"Because you're the only one he's comfort with."

"But,sajangnim,I don't know if I could bring him out alive from here."she reason out.

"I know you can do it,I count on you,Dara ah."he convinced her.

She sighed,defeated.Whatever she said she will never won over him.She nodded glumy then walks to Sehun's table.She still angry with him but she tried not to show it.She glances over the tinted glass window and saw a bunch of teenagers was trying to broke the door to get inside.It's really scaring to see how wild they were.She really didn't understand,why they do those thing,only to see a jerk like him.They seems so dangerous and she afraid that they will destroyed her work place.She decided to help him get out from there for humanity reason.

"Let's go."she said to him with a low tone.

"Where?" he asked.

"Out from here."

"How?"he continued asked in teasingly w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter