Chapter 8

Play Boy vs Man-haters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara  never understand why did she accepted Sehun's challenges in the first place without any thoughts of it.She still thinking about it for many times when she get home.She never afraid of it but she afraid that Sehun will plays a trick there to get what's he want.She feels like in the end of the road,if she back off then he will never let her go until he get her and if she move forward with that challenges it's too risky since she didn't know Sehun character.She just hoping that Sehun will playing fair with her.

Dara  grabs her backpack and headed to her campus in hurry,she open her door and the first thing that she see is Sehun who standing in front of her door with his proud smirks.He lean down to her and she jump back suddenly before he can touch her.Her reaction made him smiles in amusement and  he just look at her for a moment befor she broke the silence.

"W-what are you doing here?"she asked curiously.

"To pick you up since it's rather dangerous now for you to go alone."he said with concern.

"You don't need to do this,I still can take care of myself."she said.

"I see,but I have to do this to because I'm the one who causing this problem."

"Do you think it can safe me from your fans?I don't think so."

"Why?"

"They will think that we have something between us.So to shut down the rumor ,you better not  appears again in my campus,I will just tell them that I won 2 days a date with you.

"Wow,I don't know if you so smart,Dee.But what if they don't believed you?"

"Let's try it first,whatever the results is,just think about it later."

"Fine,then let's go."

"Huh?"

"I will drop you at your campus."

"No,they will see you and my plan will not work at all."

"I will drop you a couple feet from the gate,so they won't see me."

"B-but..."

"If you didn't let me to do this,then I will drop you at your class,Dee."he narrowed his eyes at her.

"Alright,just for today."she sighed.

"I can't guarantee that."he smirks.

"Oh my God,you're really so annoying."

"Did I?how much?but you like me that way,Dee."he teased.

"What?when I ever said that?"

"You're not but your actions did it.Should I tell you one by one?"he playfully said.

"No,thanks.I better get going now than listen to your nonsense."she left him and walks quickly to the lift with him followed her behind.

He did likes what he'd promised to her,he drop her a couple feet from the front gate and he didn't get down from his car.She run immediately from his car and went inside her campus building without even look back at him.She almost late for her class but still make it and she really thanks for it,because there's no people outside when she enter the gate.

She still can't not focused at her lecture,not just because of the stares from all of her friends but also because thinking about what might happens later to her.She have to prepares herself for whatever happens.Her class ended so quickly and she still not moved from her seat.

"Yah,Dara ah,why you didn't tell me that you dated him?"Bomie sla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter