Chapter 7

Play Boy vs Man-haters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara just arrived at her campus when a group of girls come to her who called themselves The Beauties.They all were rich,pretty but just on the outside.They were so selfish,boasful and they have no respect for other people especially who came from a low class level like her.

They were standing about a couple inches from her with unfriendly stares.She didn't know what their intention with her and although she dislike them,still she didn't wanted to be rude to them,so she just stop there and waiting for what they will saying to her.

"You,what is your relationship with my Prince?" Jessica,the leader of them asked her.

"I have a name and who are your Prince?"Dara flatly said.

"I don't need to know your name,you're idiot.How could you didn't know my Prince,the famous Oh Sehun."Jessica proudly said.

"Sorry,I didn't knew that he's your Prince."Dara said while trying not to laughs.Her Prince?wow it's really shocking that she really fangirling over a jerk like him to such an extents.

"Because you're so stupid.Now tell me why he take you out from here yesterday?"Jessica curiously said.

"And why did he kissed you?" Yuri,her friend asked.

"Since he's your prince,why don't you asking him about that directly?"Dara said.

"Just answer my question,you moron."Jessica madly said.

"Why were you asking me if you thinks that I was stupid?"Dara mockingly said.

"You're really annoying idiot.Answer my question now!" Jessica pushed Dara in anger.

"I don't know."Dara tried to control herself, not to be angry too.

"You better give me a good answer now before I lose my patience."Jessica glares.

"I don't know why he was like that,just asked him if you're really want to know what was happening back there."Dara said then walked away from there but Jessica pulled her hair hardly and made her stay in her spot.

"Do you think that I will let you out of this easily?"Jessica pulled Dara's hair harder while her friends held Dara on each side.

"What's your problem?I already said what I've known,just think that if he's just playing with me.Don't you think that he will look for a girl who 10.000 better than me?"Dara reason out while wincing in pain.

"Yes,you're right.Fine,I let you go this time."Jessica let her go.

"And from now on,you better stay away from him or I will do something painful more than this."Jessica threatened then left with her friends.

Dara take a deep breath and caresses her head in attemp to soothe the pain away because Jessica pulled hair hair strongly.She never imagines if the incident yesterday will have an impact like that.She walks to her class quiclky before she late because she just have 5 minutes left before her class get started.

Her class was so noisy when she get there and not until a minutes it's turned to deadly silence.All her friend is looking at her without even blinking,they looks so curious about her.Dara walks to her seat nervously,she never get any attention like this but she tried to acted casually.She's really so thankful when her lecturer enter the classroom right before Bomie can asks her something.

She tried to conce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter