Chapter 18

Play Boy vs Man-haters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun throw her on the bed then pinned her with his weight quickly before she can't do anything.She tried to pushed him but he didn't move at all.She's frightening from thinking about what might happen next and her body start shaking furiously.

"Just relax,Dee.I won't hurt you but I want to make you feel good."he seductively said.

"Let me go."she yells at him.

"Why should I?When the magical laid down under me."he smirk.

"Just stop it now and just let me go."she pleaded with teary eyes.

"Not until I've done with you."he lean down and pressed his lips on hers,kissing her gently while his arms supported his body so he won't crashed on her.He can feel how scare she is from her eyes and how she's trembling now under him.He pulled away and stare at her eyes who look at him in horror.He smiled genuinely at her and caress her hair softly,she started to calm down and her body stop shaking.He kiss her again and this time she kiss him back while wrapping her arms around his neck.He rolled down without breaking the kiss and made her on top of him.They still kissing each other for an minutes until they run out of the air.

She stares at his gorgeous eyes which she missed too much,she don't know why she's happy now with him while a moment ago she was so scare with him.

"Do you really like me that much,Dee?"he teased.

"What?"

"You can't stop staring at me,not just my face but also my body."he dirtily said.

"Yah,you're ert."She hit his chest annoyingly with flustered face.

"Did I?so how about you?I still can remember clearly how you look at my body without even blinking,Dee."he evily said.

"W-what?Yah,stop it now,Sehunnie."she screamed with redden face.

"No,I won't stop it,Dee."he laughed at her flustered face.

"You're so annoying."she get up but he tucked her down to the bed and made her laying beside him while he holding her on the waist.

"But you like me because of that,right Dee?"he brushes his nose with hers.

"No,I'm not like you but I hate you."she said.

"Hate me?how can you kiss someone that you hate?"he playfully said and she just glared at him.

"When did you come back?"she asked,changing the topic.

"Yesterday on the evening."

"Evening?"

"Yeah,I come here after attended my friend's birthday party."he added.

"Party?Is there some hot girls right there?"she blurted out,feeling uneasy about it.

"Wae?Are you jealous,Dee?"he smiled.

"N-no,I'm just wondering why you're here when you can spend the time with them."

"Why should I do that?when there's a adorable who is waiting for me here."he pecks her right cheek.

"I'm not waiting for you."she said.

"Really?Oh okay,I can go now."he let her go.

"What??"

"I will go now if you didn't want me here."

"Fine,just go away now and don't ever come back."she turned her back at him,feeling mad and sad at the same time and she doesn't understand why.

"But I won't be a far from you,Dee."he hugs her from behind.

"Please,just leave me now."she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter