Chapter 13

Play Boy vs Man-haters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara open up her eyes and looks at her side,Sehun wasn't there and she didn't know why she felt a little dissapointed over that.She get up from her bed and headed to the living room,still she didn't found him there too.She walks to the kitchen and drink a glass of water,hoping that it can help her to brighten her mood.She still felt the same,she feel upset just because didn't see him on her side.She wash her face on the sink then drying it with a small towel.She was leaning on the kitchen counter while her mind wandering around for a moment until she felt an arms holding her waist from behind and a soft peck on her right cheek.

"Morning,Dee."he rest his chin on her shoulder and held her tighter.

"W-where have you been?"she asked,she feel so happy to have him beside her again.

"Bathroom.Why?Have you been looking for me?"he turned her body to him.

"W-what?N-no."she stutters.

"Really?but why were you stuttering and blushing?"he teased.

"I-I'm not."she denied.

"Ahh,I see,you're not blushing but rather burning now."he more.

"Yah,stop teasing me,Sehunnie."she hit his chest annoyingly.

"Call me again."he said.

"Huh?"

"Call me by my name."he asked.

"Sehunnie."she said with questioning looks on her face.

He smile and lean down to capture her lips,she gasped then pushed him away.He furrowed his eyebrows at her reaction.

"Don't kissed me when I just woke up from my sleep."she said.

"Why?"he asked curiously.

"B-because I haven't brushes my teeths."she shyly said and he burst into laughter.

"Yah,don't laughed,it's not funny."she yells at him but he keep laughing.She runs to her room with a mixing feeling,between angry and ashamed.She locks herself in the bathroom after brushing her teeths for a moment and the first thing that happens to her when she open the bathroom door is Sehun kissing her on the lips.She was so surprised and her mind were blank for a second.

"Sorry,for making you mad,Dee."he pulled away and caress her cheeks softly.

"Just go away."she pushed him.

"Where?"

"Anywhere but not here."

"Too bad because the only place that I want to go is here,into your heart."he stare at her.

"Can you be a little serious?"

"Nope."

"You're so annoying."she sighed.

"Do you wants me to be sweet to you?"he playfully asked.

"What?"

"I don't mind to do that,it will be nice since it needs more skinship there."he evily said.

"You're crazy."

"I'm crazy for you."he pinned her body on the wall and kissing her gingerly,she gasped at the sudden kiss.He her bottom lips softly but passionately and she let out a soft moan because of that.He pulled away and smile at her flustered face.He can't tell how happy he was to hear her because of him even if she didn't kissed him back.

"You makes me happy,Dee."he smiles.

"I hate you."she look away in embarrassment.

"For making you feel good?I know."he held her chin an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter