Chapter 10

Play Boy vs Man-haters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara look at Sehun with disbelief,first he won that challenge and now he asked her for a date.She knows if it's not a real date,but it still shocked her because it's too fast.Never crossed in her mind if he will do those thing.She didn't know what is his real intention to her,if he just playing with her then she doesn't mind at all,but when she saw through his eyes,she know that he's serious about it and it scares her.She do like him but she didn't know if that love or not and even if it's love,she won't let herself to be carried away with her feeling then gets hurt again.

"Dee,you didn't answer me."he lock his eyes with her.

"Sorry,but I don't want to date you.Just find another girl that you like and have a date with them,I know you can do that without any effort."she stares back at his eyes then get up from his laps but he tucked her down to his laps again and wraps his arms on her waist tightly.

"Why?"

"Nothing."she flatly said.

"If there's nothing then you should go with me."

"I can't go with you."

"Give me good reason for it."

"I just didn't want to.Why I should go with you,I didn't even know you."she reason out.

"I can tell you everything that you want to know about me,Dee."

"Thanks,but no,I don't need to know about you.So can we end up everything now?"she pleaded.

"Do you really hate me to such an extent?"he dissapointedly asked.

"I don't,but there's no use to continue what you were about to do with me,you will just waste your time with me.I'm sorry if I slapped you even if you deserve too,just forget everything that happened between us and let's live our life like we don't know each other."she carefully said.

"Is that what you really wants?"he sadly said.

"Yes,I'm sorry,I didn't means to hurt you."she apologetically said.

"Why?do you already have a boyfriend?"

"No."she honestly said.

"Then what's the problem?"

"Nothing."

"What is nothing,Dee?fine,if you didn't want to tell me then I will find it by myself and start from now on,don't ever think that I will ever let you go,I will make you mine wether you like it or not."he demanded.

"W-what?Y-you can't do that?"she shokingly said.

"Try me,Dee.You don't know what I can do to you."he sternly said.

"W-what do you really wants from me?"

"I want you,Dee."he crashed his lips on her,kissing her gently but she didn't kissed him back.

He pulled away then hugs her tightly like he didn't want to let her go even if just for a minutes.He didn't understand why he felt like that and why he so upset when she rejected him.She's right that he can get any girls which he wanted so easily but he just wants her not anyone else.She's really fascinated him with her acts to him,last night she was falls for his kiss,but now she rejected him.He didn't know what's on her mind and her heart,but he will make sure that he can get inside of both of its then made her falls for him.

His phone beeping,he groaned and let her go but still keep her in his laps while his other hands take his cellphone on the table.He read the messages and look back at her who blankly stare at him.He knows that she was afraid at him now but she tried not to show it.He didn't want her feel that way with him,he wants her happy with him and he will make her feel that soon.

"I have to go now,Dee."he softly said.

"Oh,I see."she get up f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter