Chapter 29

Play Boy vs Man-haters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara bring 2 cups of tea into the living room where Myungsoo was.She invited  him into her house awhile ago after he knocked her door and give her a jar of parmesan cheese stick.

"Sorry,I just have a tea in the kitchen,I forgot to buy some milk."She put it on the table then sat in the sofa.She motion him to drink his tea.

"It's okay,I like tea too."He take the cup and drink it.

"How is it?Is that too sweet?"Dara asked.

"Not at all,it's perfect,not too sweet and not less sugar too."He commented .

"Really?"she excitedly asked and smile.

"Yeah.Have you eaten?"He wonder if she already ate,because she didn't eat anything in the cafeteria.

"Not yet,maybe later."

"Are you alright?You seems so sad."He carefully asked.

"Did I really look like that?I know if I'm not good in acting,pretending that I was okay."She sadly said.

"You can talk to me if you wants,who knows if I can help you."He offered.

"Thanks but I don't know what to say."

"Is that about Sehun?"he guessed.

"Huh?How do you know?".

"Well,when it comes to Sehun,you always say that."he answered.

"Did I?I never think about it."She smiled.

"So what's happening between you two?"he seriously asked.

"I don't know."

"Have you fight with him?"he asked.

Dara didn't say anything but tears are falling down on her cheeks and she start to sobs.She always lost for a words when it comes to him,from the first time they met until now,only themselves who knew exactly what's happening between them throughout that times.It seems like faith made it like that,it can be feel but unspoken.

"I'm sorry,I didn't means to make you cry,Dara ah."He apologetically said then sat next to her and hugs her.What did I've done?I made her cry,how stupid I was?He cursed himself.He pat her back softly,trying to calm her down.His heart was breaking upon seeing her like that and he couldn't do anything to erased her pain away.

"Sehunnie."

He heard her saying Sehun's name between her tears.He didn't know that a moment ago,Sehun was there and after seeing he's hugging her,Sehun left.In the other hand,Dara saw Sehun but she couldn't called him because too shocked.Her heart was aching when she saw him left with disappointment and sadness expression on his face.Just a minute after he left,she able to said his name.

"What did you say?Sehun?"He pulled out from her.

"I'm sorry,I need to talk with him."Dara running outside,chasing Sehun while Myungsoo followed her behind.

She was too late,just when she reached the parking lot,Sehun's car already exited from there.She called his name and chase his car but he seems like didn't hear her.She still running in the street while calling him until his car is disappearing from her sight.She slumped down on the ground,her tears never stops flowing on her cheeks and she start to sobs again.Why did she felt so broken hearted when she saw his reaction?why did she chased him?why did she wanted to tell him that he was misunderstood about what happened between her and Myungsoo?

Myungsoo runs to her and holds her.His heart turned into a pieces after seeing her state.He realized now if Dara and Sehun have a special relationship and he can tell that it's love.He still can remember how possessive Sehun to her when he met him for the first time after he hide from him and how care Dara with him then her state now was more than enough to show him how deep her love is.How pitiful he was,he have one sided love and will never have the chance to tell her,his feeling.The worst of it,the guy that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter