Chapter 27

Play Boy vs Man-haters
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara come to Bomie place,after called her first.She want to asked her about something that bothers her since the day she saw Sehun with Minah on the screen.She hope that Bomie can give her an answer to her problem.

"I have something for you,Dara ah."Bomie give her a small white box with a ribbon on it.

"What is it?"she asked.

"You can open it later,I buy it when I was on Japan."

"Thank you."She hug her.

"You're welcome.By the way,you look so trouble,do you have a problem?"Bomie asked with worries.

"Yeah,I have something to asked you."

"Tell me what is that!"

"I saw someone that I know with a girl,they look good together but I don't know why I felt sad and every time I think about it,my heart is aching ."She said.

"Omo,it's that true?I'm glad for you,who is the lucky guy?"Bomie excitedly said.

"What?"she confusingly asked.

"Who is the lucky guy,Dara ah?"

"What are you talking about?I was asking you for help here."

"I know but tell me who he is first."

"What is the connection with it?"

"You're so clueless,Dara ah.Do you know that you're jealous with her?"

"W-what?"

"You fall in love with him."

"N-NO,it's impossible."She shook her head in disbelief.

"You can deny it now but someday you will realize it that I was right."

"It can't be happening to me."She slumped down on her seat.

"So who is he?"

"Sehun."

"What?"Bomie shocked.

"I know that it's impossible so don't laugh me."

"Is that true?"

"I hope not,so what should I do?"

"Chase him."

"What?are you crazy?"

"Of course I'm not.You have to chase him and make him fall for you."

"Bomie,please be realistic.We come from different world,he's like diamond ring which I never can buy.He's too high to reach.He's someone and I was nobody."

"Is that the way you look to yourself?You're not nobody but someone who is so beautiful inside out.What makes you different from him is just about the money."

"I know ."She sighed.

"I will help you to reach him."

"W-what?N-No,thanks.I better erased this feeling."

"How you will do that?"

"I don't know but I will find a way to do that."

Well,talking with Bomie is answered her uneasiness but it make her have a headache too.How she's not?Fall in love with Sehun were never crossed in her mind.She knows who she is and who he is and they will never be together.So before she falls to deep,she should do something to stop it.

She was busying herself with some works.She still not see Sehun because she's trying to avoiding him.From the dawn until midnight she's working in different place and she keeps changing her work every day to prevent Sehun finding her.

It's been 2 weeks since she last saw him,she couldn't tell how she missed him badly.Every night whenever she sleep she will dreaming about him.Every time she eat,drink or even take a bath,she will thinking about him.She wants to see him but she couldn't.She won't let herself to be hurt again by the name of a man.

Recently,she felt that she was being followed by someone or maybe more than one,she's not sure but she still have to be careful.She doesn't know who they are and what did they want from her.She wonder why they were following her,she's not rich so what they look in her.

She was running away from some man in black suits,they keep chasing her and seems won't stop until they catch her.She's still running and trying to find a shelter,but couldn't see any of its,except a big garbage bin.She doesn't have any choices,other than to get inside it.S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter