Our first

Unfortunately I met you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chanyeol's perspective

 

 

 

We are eating dinner together, the three of us.. Dara's in an ecstatic mood, she must be so happy having dinner with this Jiyoung guy.  She's even feeding him.. and that guy is feeding her too! What does she think she's doing in fornt of me?!

 

 

When we finished eating she said they'd have a walk outside while I washed the plates. Me? Wash the plates? I am a gust here!! I told her she should wash them by herself but that annoying guy said they should just do it together..

I was waiting outside when some ahjummas came to me and asked me who I am.. “I am Chanyeol..” I told them then they asked me how old I was and when I was born..

Why are they asking me these kinds of questions?! Is this some kind of interrogation? By the way I said I'd turn 23 the next day but they asked me another question about what I do in my life.

What do they mean by that? These ahjummas are really... I responded “I am still studying but I am also a singer.”

They laughed at me and said I was fooling them then the oldest one said “Don't lie to us.. are you underestimating us because we're old?Let's just leave this poor young guy!”

Even these ahjummas are trying to pick a fight with me.. But I really am a singer!

It was already 10 in the evening when Dara and that guy went out of that house..

Dara: You haven't left yet? I thought you were gone already. I'm going to sleep at Jiyoung's house. When will Suho oppa come to pick you up?

Me: You're going to sleep at his house? Why? Don't you have your own house? Suho hyung will not come and I'm not leaving.

Dara told Jiyoung to wait for her there and she dragged me inside the house.

Her: What the heck are you saying? Tell Suho oppa to come!

Me: Why do you want to sleep at other man's house? How can you just trust any person?

Her: Don't call him like that! He's the only man I trust on earth! You're the dangerous one! And it's not I'm going to his house just because of him.. I also want to visit his parents who took care of me when I was a kid! Whatever you tell me, I'll just leave!

She went out and shut the door. What a cold-hearted woman! There's only 2 hours left before my birthday and she left me like that.. I'll just sleep here and leave her tomorrow!

Nooo.. I have to bring her to the party tomorrow or else everyone will be suspicious of us.. I went out again and saw they were leaving already, I grabbed Dara's arm and told her not to leave me.

Her: Why? What's wrong?

Me: Don't go with him.. I.. I am afraid of ghosts.. You said it was hard for you to find your one and only cousin yet you're leaving me alone. Don't go..

She just stared at me then she said to Jiyoung.. “I think I should stay here tonight, I'll just come over to your house tomorrow morning, ok?”

I've never known I was good at clinging to someone ahaha xD That guy coolly said okay but I bet he was a bit embarrassed too.. So glad my plan worked!

Dara prepared my bed and told me to sleep already. I checked the time, it was 11.30 pm.. only 30 minutes left.. I couldn't sleep at all even though i was dead tired.

“Dara” I called out her name 'cause I know there was only a curtain separating us.. she didn't answer me so i called her again but still no response.. Is she asleep already? I was feeling uneasy.. I rolled on the bed here and there for many times.. I looked at the time again, it was 11.45 pm...

Why at this time?! Why do I need to go to the toilet at this hour?

Dara's sleeping now and I'm the only one awake.. Ghosts may really appear out of nowhere now!

Aisssh.. I couldn't hold it in anymore.. I stood up and went to wake her up but when I moved the curtain she wasn't there.. no wonder she wasn't answering me.

I looked outside and saw a light.. Is she outside? I found her there playing cards by herself..

 

Her: Yaaaah! You scared me! I thought you were asleep already!

Me: You're the one who scared me! Why are playing solitaire in the middle of the night?! By the way, Can you tell me where the toilet is?

She indicated somewhere far with her finger.. I don't even know where but it was very dark there, how can I go there alone?

I told her to come  with me and said I was night blinded  so she must accompany me to the toilet.

Her: Aigooo.. Why invent excuses when I know the truth that you're afraid of ghosts?

After I went to the toilet, she started telling me her weird experiences there.. she said she once saw a UFO there and another thing she saw was a unicorn.. She must be really crazy.. But what made me freak out was when she mentioned about seeing a white lady in the room where we sleep.

We were both in our rooms and lying on bed when she started murmuring nonsense again, She said.. “It was a night like this when I couldn't sleep then suddenly I heard the wind blowing hard that it opened my window, I closed my eyes out of fear but I felt someone was pulling down my blanket, I opened my eyes and found a girl with long black hair sitting besid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter