Back to normal? Part 1

Unfortunately I met you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara's perspective

 

The morning I crossed path with Chanyeol when I was with Bom, I had already told Suho oppa about it then he came to school to talk to me.

I told him how it was hard for me to separate Nana from Chanyeol, that if only I hadn't interfered that day everything would have been okay.

I told him I discovered the diary that explained me the whole situation and he said sorry for making me feel bad.

I asked him to please end the contract and that it would be okay for me to pay my own tuition fees because I was the one who decided to end it.

But then he knelt in front of me..

Him: It's my first time to see Chanyeol get angry at small things and be happy at the same time. Ever since you came to his life he became enthusiastic, before he wouldn't talk to me about anything but work but now all he does is to talk when he's with you.. If you considered him even as your friend please wait until the contract really ends.. If news spread about your breakup it will completely ruin his career.. He must have been into hundreds of scandals..

Me: What if.. what if I never considered him a friend? What if..

Him: What do you mean? I thought you'd at least be friends..

Me: The biggest problem now is.. I think I've fallen for him already.. And what's worse is he likes another girl..

He stood up as soon as I told him I liked Chanyeol then..

Him: I thought you have noticed already but I think he also..

Then his mobile phone vibrated and he said he had just received a message from Chanyeol.

Then he said.. “I'm begging you Dara, please bear it for another month or else he'll be ruined forever..”

And that's how it ended up like this.. We lied to Yoda saying everything was a joke when it wasn't.

 

Suho oppa: We planned this with Nana and Jiyoung too so don't be so shocked..

Me: It's because you always tease me and make me do the weirdest things! You always joke when I ask you seriously!

Him: But I've never pulled a prank like this! Then why did you involve Nana and Jiyoung?

Me: Huh? Hmmm.. Jiyoung knew about this long ago and for Nana, I just thought it would be better to tell her in advance so she can understand.. Don't worry she said she'd wait for you..

Suho oppa: Now that we have explained already, can I go now?

I suggested to practice together at his dorm and he just nodded to me, maybe he was still angry at me.. well, he doesn't know what I really feel inside..

We arrived there and he gave me a guitar as he said he'd take a nap.”Can't you teach me?”.. I asked him in a cute way..

He didn't mind me so I also lied on his bed..

Me: I'm gonna sleep too if you do.. It's not my fault if Nana sees us like this..

Him: Why are you bringing her up now? You should have never done that.. I swear it make my heart sink when I read the message..

He got up and took the guitar and started teaching me new songs.

I can say everything is back to normal now that we're bickering about who's better in playing the guitar. He said he's the best one in his whole company but I don't agree with that! I've never seen him play the guitar.. I mean just now.. And he really looks charming..

Me: I don't know.. I'll just go now! Enjoy playing by yourself from now on..

But he stopped me from going out, held my hand and asked me if everything I said the day before was all lies.

Him: Were you that annoyed with me to joke like that? It's just a prank right?

Me: Didn't we already tell you?  Forget about it..

I just couldn't tell it to him eye to eye.. I just hope this was all a prank and that easy to forget.. Then I said I had to go and see Bom but before I left his room, he said I needed to do him a favor.. “Can I hug you?”.. he asked me as he opened his arms and hugged me tightly.

I just couldn't sleep that night after he hugged me.. I shouldn't be feeling like this, I should only be thinking of how to give Nana and Chanyeol more time together.

Then I received a message from Jiyoung asking me to see him the next day after sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter