From the Beginning

Unfortunately I met you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's perspective

 

The timing was perfect, Jiyoung passed by the park when I needed to make up some excuse. And the timing was also fantastic, in an ironic way.. Of all days why today? Why does he have to go somewhere else when we have decided to go out together for the first time? A trip all of a sudden.. did they plan this?

By the way, I thanked Jiyoung because he saved me from that life and death situation!

Him: Did you just use me now?

Me: Well, not really.. It's just.. you passed by at the right time.. I'm sorry..

Him: If you're sorry you must buy me ice cream!

Why ice cream of all things?? Still, I said I'd buy and so we went to an ice cream shop nearby.  Nobody was talking between us, it has never been this awkward with him..

I was thinking about his sudden confession that day, I had always waited for that day to come but why am I not happy?.. I mean.. it's not that I don't like being with him but it just doesn't feel like before anymore..

Jiyoung suddenly asked me why I don't buy fortune cookies anymore to which I said after I came to the town I have been busy always.

He took something out of his bag and gave me a box of fortune cookies. Whoaaaa! I haven't seen them in a while.. Hello my babies!!  I suddenly became ecstatic! ;)

I gave him one of it and took one for myself then we read it together..

His said..”There's a time for everything, you just have to wait” and mine read “Even though it's right in front of you, there's something you cannot have, no matter how much you reach out your hands there's something you can never touch”

Then he commented “I have never believed in these things until this day has come”

He explained that you can only relate to the message if you have experienced it personally.

Me: I didn't mean this to turn out like this.. I'm sorry..

Him: Why be sorry? It wasn't anything bad.. I don't want to force you into liking me.. I'll wait for you patiently.

Let's go back to your school now, I know you've had enough for today.

On the next day, I went to Chanyeol's dorm to borrow his guitar, I have to start practicing too for the concert. Only a month is left before that day, just like us, one month and we'll break up and act like strangers as we agreed on.  This is so unfair.. I can't even tell him how I feel.. We told each other we wouldn't be in love..

I entered his dorm and WTF?! His spongebob boxers are everywhere in the room, he must have really been in a hurry packing up. I put them in place then while cleaning the table beside his bed, I saw the diary I had opened before.

Should I read it or not? To read or not to read? What to do?

At last, I opened it and started reading... It actually took me 2 months to realize how deep is Chanyeol's love for Nana.. I understand everything now, he must be happy right now that Nana is much better..

I think I must put back everything to its original place. I'll have to talk to Nana..

I left a note at nana's locker and sent a text message to Chanyeol then I turned off my cellphone.

He had told me they'd be back at school after 2 days.

I have to do this for everyone's sake, i don't care about my feelings anymore. Just like what my fortune cookie said, there are things I cannot reach even though it's in front of me. That's right, I cannot reach his heart because it already belongs to another person.

 

Two days later at 6 pm..

I think everything is ready, the lights are okay, flowers are ready, chocolates are here and the letter is in my  hands now.. I'll ust have to wait for her.. I hope she comes as soon as possible..

I sat on the stage with the lights off everywhere except from the spotlight.. So this is how it feels to be in this place alone while waiting for someone. You really cannot see anything but darkness..

I don't know if you've guessed it already, that's right.. I'm inside the auditorium..

Just then, I hear footsteps from the outside.. the the door opened.. She came.. I left her a note asking her to come here because I had to tell her something..

I pointed at the flowers and chocolates on the floor saying they are hers and handed her a letter.

Her: I'm sorry but you're not my type.. Are you lesbian? Why are you giving these to me?

Me: Read the letter first then take that paperbag and open it.

She read the letter Chanyeol had written 2 months ago and asked me why I was giving it to her. I said she should open the paperbag to know..

Her: How did you find this? This was several years ago already..

Me: Chanyeol found it and since then he has liked you..

Her: But why did you..?

I explained to her everything. Every small detail and every rule of our 3 month love con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter