She does but she won’t

Unfortunately I met you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chanyeol’s perspective

 

I was going out of the hotel but there were too many reporters outside. Suho hyung came immediately as soon as he read my message and said I needed to wait until the reporters went away. How can I just sit back and relax?!

I was starting to become very anxious and nervous that I was speaking in a loud voice without realizing it. They told me to calm down but I just couldn’t..

Then Jiyoung, Dara and the other personnel came to see what was happening. Nana also came a bit later after learning what had happened and said she’d go out and try to get the reporters’ attention as much as she could while Jiyoung told me to use the emergency exit to avoid them.

I heard Dara secretly asking hyung about what happened. I didn’t have the heart to tell her that grandma fainted because she might feel guilty.. The truth is ever since the news about us spread everywhere, grandma started feeling ill, she always skipped meals and sometimes she would just stay in her bedroom.

I safely got on the van and when I was about to close the door, Dara got on as well with hyung.. She said her mind wouldn’t be at ease unless she came personally..

I think she saw I looked very nervous that she didn’t ask anything about grandma but I knew she had a lot of things she wanted to know.

 

We finally arrived at the hospital and my mom said grandma was still being checked at the moment. I thought Dara had followed me and hyung but she didn’t.. She might be feeling embarrassed to see my family especially in this situation.. I looked around us and saw her hiding so I told my parents that a visitor came to see us.. I pulled her to say her greetings but all she said was sorry.

I didn’t know my mom was so angry at her that she said some harsh words to her.. “What are you doing here after doing that kind of thing? Don’t you know how our family suffered because of you? Grandma became sick when you left! Get out of here! We don’t need you!”

Dara couldn’t even lift her head and was just saying sorry all the time.. My father told me to take her away because of my mom. I told her to go back to her work and that I’d just let her know about grandma but she was being stubborn and insisted she’d wait for the results.

When my parents went back home, I told Dara to go inside grandma’s room to be able to see her even though she was still unconscious.

I said I’d get some air and left her but when I heard she was sobbing while talking to grandma I couldn’t help it but listen to her touching words..

“Please wake up.. You can’t just sleep like that.. Where is the strong grandma that I know? How will I be able to show you that I love your grandson? That I love your family very much? Please let me have some time to tell you my stories”

 

That’s when I thought that she does love me but she won’t just show it..

I went away for some minutes and when I came back Dara was already asleep with her hands holding grandma’s. I didn’t wake her up anymore because they looked pretty good like that.

The first thing I saw next morning was grandma’s eyes.. They were staring at me with content.. I thought I was still dreaming but then I saw Dara waking up too as she yawned in front of me.. She turned r eyes to grandma and was surprised that she shouted.. “Grandma has woken up!!! Chanyeol-ahh! She’s awake now!” as she was jumping out of joy while holding my hands. We called the doctor and he told us to wait outside first.

Soon after that, my parents came too then my mom asked Dara if she could talk to her.. I think it took more than an hour before my mom came back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter