Better than the best

Unfortunately I met you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                      

Dara's perspective

 

 

I'm really stupid to have lost my mobile that night! I didn't notice it until Jiyoung came to see me personally at school because he couldn't contact me. And I really am dumb but really dumb to have almost forgotten about my parents' memorial day. Jiyoung reminded me when we met.. It's really good to have him as your friend.

 

I asked Suho oppa to let Chanyeol know that I'd go to the province for a few days but oppa couldn't get in touch with him. He wouldn't even meet me at school and when I went to his dorm he never showed up even if I waited.. I wonder if he's okay.. I sincerely don't remember anything that might have annoyed him though.. And just like this I had to go without telling him.

 

I was planning to introduce him to my parents just like what he did to me..

Jiyoung told me he wouldn't come with me because he had some important matters to deal with at work. Good for him that he's busy!! He doesn't even have time to think about me! Ahaha but I guess that's better, he doesn't need to waste time with me, he's such a nice guy so he needs to find a good person like him.

 

I went to the mountains by myself, they said it wouldn't rain today so it's okay to be alone, it won't be that dangerous.

I was just staring at my parents' tomb.. remembering everything that happened to me when they left me then I started telling things about me and Chanyeol, how I feel frustrated about our situation, how I want to go back to when I was living happily in my own town.. I don't regret meeting him but I regret how I made the situation complicated..

If we had met in another moment maybe we would have been good friends..

 

When I noticed I had been there for a very long time, I decided to go back to my little house. As I was going down, the sky was becoming darker and darker and it looked like a big storm was about to come.

But I saw before that it wouldn't rain.. Aaah! So stupid of me.. I looked at the prevision when i was still at school so it was for that place.. I really want to die!!! NO one else will be this clumsy and stupid!

 

It was still afternoon but it seemed like it was already 9 in the evening.. and unluckily it started raining hard.. why today of all days?!

I knew I was almost at my place so I just continued despite the heavy rain. And lastly I came back safely!

I checked on my wound first, I mean not a wound anymore but a soon to be scar.. I removed the wet bandages and put on some band aids. It was feaking cold that time and also foggy.. I heard someone calling me from the outside.. What is my neighbor ahjumma doing here?

Me: Why? It's raining heavily now, you should go back to your house..

Her: Have you met him already?

Me: Who?

Her: That tall handsome guy saying he's a singer even though I haven't seen him in tv!

Me: What? You don't mean Chanyeol, do you?

Her: That's right.. I think that's his name.. I told him to wait for you here but he said it was dangerous for you to be alone so he went after you.. You didn't see him?

 

OMG! What should I do? That guy has no sense of direction, he's stupid enough to get lost, his temper is also bad so he won't be able to be patient when finding his way back.. What if he jumps off the cliff when he's annoyed?! That might happen!!!

I took an umbrella and headed back to mountains. Suho oppa must have told him, but he didn't need to go this far.. I ran shouting his name into the trees but no one was answering back..  Where the hell did he go? I was starting to be more worried as I was going on..

“Chanyeol-ahh! Where are you? Answer me! Don't joke around, come out!”

I was shouting non stop but still no response.. I sat under the tree and just started crying and crying.

 

 

 

Then suddenly I heard his voice..

Him: What are you doing sitting there? You have an umbrella but you aren't even using it!

I stood up and just hugged him for quite some time and started crying again.

Him: Why are you like this again?

Me: I thought you were eaten by some monster living in the woods.. or maybe abducted by the aliens.. Where were you hiding?

Him: Even in the dramatic moments you're still funny.. How can you be so hilarious? If you wanted to look for me, why were you just sitting there?

 

I was just.. I didn't know what to say to him.. I was afraid I would tell him something that'd make my feelings for him obvious..

I was letting go of our hug but he pulled me once more..

 

 

 

He said.. “Just for another minute, let's stay like this”

 

When we came back home it was still raining and both of us were soaking wet.. I gave him some old clothes of the ahjumma who used to live there and he surprisingly looked cute in them.

I changed my clothes too but I forgot to cover my right arm which had the scar.

As soon as he saw that, he held it softly..

Him: It left you a scar? I'm sorry..

Me: Why would you be sorry for it? I actually find it cute to have a scar there..

Him: Why did I have to give you a scar as a memory? Don't worry from now on we'll only have good ones..

I really don't mind about the scar on my arm but I do mind the one he'll leave in my heart..

I held his hand as I said “not there but here” touching his chest with our hands held together. I couldn't look straight into his eyes, I was just looking at our hands placed on his chest. He put down our hands and asked me to look at him in the eyes.

 

 

What did I just say? Why did I say that? Eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter