His Family

Unfortunately I met you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's perspective

 

When I saw him holding her hand, it kind of hurt here, it did hurt here.

I didn't know anymore what happened after Jiyoung and I went away from the park. I wasn't in my right mind.. I've never been in my right mind.

Then Jiyoung asked me.. “Does it hurt here and it confuses you there?” taking my hand from my chest and putting his hand on my head.

How can he understand me very well? Can he read what's in my mind?! He's really one of a kind..

He told me to rest up as he accompanied me in front of the dormitory. Before leaving he said.. “Think about it.. I was serious when I said it”

On the next day my music teacher reminded me about the performance on Christmas' eve. I forgot about it completely but I told her I have been practicing already. I think she believed me ahaha xD

Now that I think about it I'll have to ask about the struments I could use. I called Suho oppa and he told me to come to the company whenever I wanted to or I could also use everything in Chanyeol's dorm.

I looked at the time, it was 4 o'clock in the afternoon and I still haven't seen Chanyeol, he didn't even bother me once.

How strange!Well it's actually better than him yelling me.

I was in front of the faculty room when I saw Chanyeol from the window. So he was here? I thought he hated this kind of stuff.. Who is he talking to that he was smiling like that? I took a closer look and saw Nana beside her.

What are they doing here? How could they date here? I was observing closely without being caught. He couldn't hide his happiness while talking to her..

He always tells me I make it obvious when I'm with Jiyoung but the truth is he's more obvious than me. He's usually the type to yell at you even when he's giving you a compliment but now he can't even raise his voice..

He's really into her.. If anyone sees this, it will be a big fuss!

I look like a fool watching them.. He's having an affair in front of my eyes but I can't even say anything to him knowing we're nothing but a stupid 3 month contract. I can't be jealous because I know he's not mine.

Just then my teacher came and asked me why I was waiting outside. I told her I'd just come by next time but she pushed me inside the room.

Chanyeol looked at me with his big eyes as if he had seen a ghost and that Nana girl didn't even look at me. I never thought she would be that kind of brat.

Our teacher asked.. “I need you to do me a favor Chanyeol, since you and Nana are under the same agency now and Dara is your girlfriend, can you practice at your company?”

Nana and Chanyeol are under the same agency?? Since when? Why wasn't I informed? Did he keep this a secret from me?

Yoda said yes then the teacher went out again.. Now I'm stuck with these two.. Chanyeol was looking at me and was using sign language. He was pointing at the door.. Is he telling me to leave them? Whoaa, it looks like I'm a third wheel here.. I stood up and said I had something to do then I went out of there.

He is really hateful! I hate those big ears of him! He didn't tell me anything about them meeting up like this always and neither 'bout them having the same company. Don't worry Park Chanyeol I won't ever bother the two of you! What a cheater you are! I turned my phone off in case he wanted to boss me around later.

The day after was Saturday, I had no plans that day than to rest for the whole day but then Bom suddenly came into the room and said someone was looking for me. Who could it be? I thought it would be Jiyoung but if it was him Bom would have said his name directly. I didn't want to even go out of the room, I was feeling really lazy, first because of Yoda then also because of Nana!

Why didn't he tell me about it?!

I went out and saw a grandmother there. It's not like I have another grandma.. Is she my real grandma? Perhaps I was adopted but in reality I'm a rich girl??!!

That would be great!!!

I asked her politely who she is and instead of getting a response she looked at me from head to toe and said.. “no curves, plain face”

What is this grandma saying? Is she insulting me now? She told me to follow her but I said I wouldn't if she didn't tell me who she was. Then she replied “You'll know once we get there”. Should I follow her? She seems scary though..

I brought my mobile just in case something happened.

We were already outside the school and were going towards the parking area when I saw Chanyeol coming. He yelled at me asking why I had my mobile off then the grandma with me hit his head with the purse she was holding.

“Grandma?! What are you doing here?” he screamed out.. He's Chanyeol's grandma? I thought I would become a millionaire today aishhh.. No wonder she's as violent as his grandson.. But why did she want to see me?

His grandma said we were going to their house but Chanyeol said it wasn't necessary. But his grandma was stubborn, she pushed me into the car and so she did to Chanyeol. He really takes after her.. both are alike..

There was absolute silence in the car until we arrived at their house after 1 hour of travelling. She left us in the living room.. Chanyeol told me not to say anything about the contract.

Am I that stupid? Why would I tell them about it? Just then his scary grandma came together with another lady, I suppose his mom.

Chanyeol asked where his dad was and answered by himself too.. “Another business trip again? Don't you even tell him to come back here once in a while?”

What is this? Does his dad have an affair? It seems like his family is normal too..

Then they started interrogating us: “Where did you first meet and how? Who confe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter