What's wrong with me?

Unfortunately I met you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chanyeol's perspective

 

She's come back. She really has.. My first love is here again. I got up as soon as I saw Suho hyung's note. What made her decide to come back after the first time? Is she feeling all better now? I wonder if she'll be here for good, however it's great she's back!

I was on my way out when I remembered Dara was still sleeping, I touched her forehead to check if she still had fever but thank God it was already gone.

I left her the keys on the table near my bed then I went out.

It was almost 12 o'clock noon, I went to my classroom and heard about the news of nana's arrival. They were saying she'd come back to school the next day. So does it mean she'll continue studying here?

I only attended music class then I returned to the dorm, Dara was already gone without any notice then someone rang my doorbell.

Is it Dara? She must be back.. I opened the door expecting it was Dara but it was her roommate Bom.

Her: Dara told me to give you back this key.

Me: Why didn't she come herself to give it back?

Her: I don't know, she said she's still tired. But you know, from what I feel, I think she's disappointed in something.

Disappointed? In what? Her roommate is very similar to her.. both are out of this world, they are so hard to understand.

I went back into my dorm, took out my diary, I mean the diary I had found in the school playground years ago. I found it while playing with my friends.. At first I didn't know whom it belonged to, it was just an ordinary diary when I first saw it but it became part of my school life.

I had no intention of reading it in the first place, it just happened that one night my mother forbade me to play computer games and since I had nothing to do I decided to look through it.

By reading it, I started to gain interest in the diary's owner, I had never looked at the first page back then and after looking I found Nana's name there.

I didn't know her but I thought her name was cute. I looked for her at school every day but no one seemed to know her. Some even said they had never heard  of her name before at school.

According to what I read about her, she is a very shy girl who hates being next to many people. Wanna know the reason why?

“I can't make friends, I don't need friends, I know they will not like me, I'm always sick”

this is what she wrote on the first pages of her diary.

It actually made me interested in knowing her.. I tried looking for her again in not so crowded places and guess where I found her?! She was at the playground after school alone. She must have been looking for her diary. I asked her name to confirm if it was really her and she said with a low voice.. “My name is Nana”.. FOUND HER!!!!

After saying that she ran away, just when I was about to give her back the diary.

From then on, I had always looked at her from afar.. and as I continued reading her diary I discovered something about her.. She called it “my secret”.. At first I thought it didn't make sense because it was the first time I'd heard of it but after some researches it did make sense. She has this psychological disorder whose name is unknown but the cause is sure- a traumatic experience from the past. I was so curious to know about the past she had but she didn't write any of it in her diary, maybe because it was something she really wanted to forget.

My researches said that the person who has this illness is weak, always pessimistic and only wants to be alone, and that person is the type to get sick always because of stress. When I knew about this, I wanted to protect her.

I always saw her at the playground trying to look for her lost diary, but I knew that if I gave it to her she'd feel embarrassed so I just kept it with me.

I was still reminiscing these beautiful memories when Suho hyung just came in without even ringing the doorbell.

Him: What are you thinking of? You didn't even notice me coming in..

Me: Nothing.. it's just.. it's because you always come in without noise! What are you doing here?

Him: Have you seen her?

Me: Who? Nana? They say she'll be back at school tomorrow.

Him: Yaah!!! Not her! I'm worried about Dara! She hasn't answered my calls. Have you tried calling her?

Me: No.. I didn't even think of it.. She must be fine.

Him. What? You didn't even think of her? You've thought about Nana for the whole time and you haven't even tried calling your girlfriend?!

Me: You know we're not for real, so what's the big deal? And wait a second, I took care of her last night, she didn't even thank me.

Him: After spending the night together with her, you're now thinking of another girl! How can a man be like that?

Hyung is so naggy today! Always talking to me about Dara!!! By the way, what happened to that girl? Is she still sick? But her fever was gone already..

I tried calling her twice but she didn't answer..

That's enough! At least I tried! But she's making me feel worried about her..

I went to check if she was in the classroom but her classmates told me she didn't come, I thought of going to her dorm but no one was opening even after I knocked for a hundred times.

I called her phone while I was waiting outside her door, I could hear her phone ringing from the outside. She must be inside but she doesn't want to talk to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter