Dumb and dumber

Unfortunately I met you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara's perspective

 

He's driving me crazy. It feels like I've become his personal assistant.. telling me to go here and there, asking me to bring him this or that..

 

Bom finally came back! The first thing she said to me wasn't “Hello, I've missed you or how have you been?” but Why didn't you tell me about it? You told me you didn't like him at all and now...

 

 

 

I sincerely wanted to tell her the truth but I was afraid Yoda would find out..

 

By the way, I have to meet him in front of the school today he said he'd show me something nice. I have just stepped one foot out of the school and there was a bunch of reporters crowding in front of me. What should I do?

I saw many flashes of camera that I couldn't open my eyes anymore. Someone stepped on my right foot, someone else was poking my arms and the others are taking pictures of me constantly.  What the heck has happened here?

 

I was trying to escape from there when someone grabbed my arms and carried me. He brought me inside the a van. I lifted my head and saw it was Chanyeol..

 

 

“Chanyeol-ahhh!!!” I cried out his name.. never thought I'd be too happy to see him.. I think if he hadn't come I would've been buried now on the ground..

 

“Why didn't you escape from there? How can someone be that stupid? If you don't go they will continue harassing you..” he said with his eyebrows curled up as if he was lecturing me after doing something grave.

 

Then I noticed my left shoe missing, I held the door's lock but he grabbed my hand and told me not to go out... “Do you want to die? Why are you always trying to create trouble? Aissh so pathetic..” he sighed.

 

I understand it was wrong of me to be clumsy and careless but he shouldn't be throwing  mean words to me. How can someone have that awful behavior?? He would've been perfect if only he'd been kind.

I don't know where we are going now.. what I only know is that this will be a very long ride.. no one is saying anything in the car not even the person driving. I think he noticed I was looking at him, the driver introduced himself.. “Nice to meet you Dara, I'm Chanyeol's manager.. my name is Suho”

Whoaaa.. how can a manager be so young? I greeted him with a big smile and after that it became quiet again.

“We've arrived” manager Suho said.. Yoda got off and so did I.. But where the heck are we now? What are we doing in front of this huge building?

“This is where Chanyeol practices with other idols, you can start practicing too from today” manager Suho said to me.

I smiled unconsciously as I imagine myself playing many instruments here!!! This must be a beautiful dream! XD

I entered the building half barefooted, although everyone was looking at me I didn't mind them and continued following Chanyeol. When we arrived in front of the said room Yoda told me to go in first so I went in but there was no one inside except for many musical instruments. I thought I was in heaven.. hihi

I started playing the piano then the guitar and listened to some songs. Meanwhile Chanyeol came back carrying a pair of pink sneakers, he closed the door, sat in front of me and told me to wear those shoes then he added “Were you born dirty and clumsy? “ while putting them on my feet.

 

Well he's not bad at all, I thought he totally disregarded me but I guess not.. We were very awkward then, I've only realized it now 'cause we've

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter