Misunderstood

Unfortunately I met you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara’s perspective

 

I hid myself from everyone for almost a year, I suffered alone, I didn’t say anything and just remained silent even though it hurt me like hell to see those ridiculous rumors about me.. But why did I have to see Suho oppa now?

How have I been doing? Of course it has been awful for me but how could I say that to him? I told him I was doing fine although it was the exact opposite..

Him: I’m very sorry.. That’s all I can say.. I can’t even explain what happened.. It was hard for me to handle because it came from the upper.. Sorry..

Me: Everything’s in the past now..

Him: It was hard for him as well..

Me: He didn’t believe it, did he?

Him: He did.. But it’s because it was too sudden..

 

He even said he loved me and he just believed it.. I spent all of the time thinking he didn’t believe it.. He must hate me now very much..

What did I do to deserve this? When I left Chanyeol, not only rumors about that fake contract spread but also rumors of me leaving him because of another man came up.. And wanna know what’s worse? His company fabricated them.. without him learning about the truth.

I know it’s not true, I even left him because that was the only solution left. People badmouthing me was better than him believing that I left him because of Jiyoung..

My bestfriend must have been guilty all this time..

 

I went to a bbq restaurant nearby to have dinner. I sent Jiyoung a text “Come meet me here at the bbq restaurant, if you don’t come in 30 minutes I’ll be a drunken girl!”

He knows well I can’t handle alcohol so I expected him to come right away but my cruel bestfriend hasn’t even read my message and an hour has passed already. I maybe drank 2 or 3 bottles and probably passed out after that.. ( I actually don’t remember at all)  But when I woke up I was at my apartment already.

How did I get here? That’s the mystery to be solved! I was in a blank for about a minute then I started remembering a few things.. I saw a man’s back, I remember getting a piggyback ride, I kinda heard 2 people talking at the restaurant and I remember doing embarrassing things.. I might have danced like crazy and sung like a fool.. I need to confirm this, I think Jiyoung brought me home ‘cause he was the only one I texted about my location.

I guess he had a good laugh last night, he must have taken videos of me again. I looked at the time and darn it! It was almost 10 am and I’m already late by 2 hours!

 

DARAAAA-SSI!!! The head receptionist shouted as soon as she saw me coming in. Then Jiyoung came out of his office and told me to talk to him for a minute. I was about to lose my mind because of suspense.. He wasn’t saying anything and was just looking at me..

Me: Can I see your phone?

Him: Why? Are you afraid I took a video of you last night?

Me: So.. you really brought me home, didn’t you?

 

He didn’t respond to me and just said I should know it myself. Can’t he just say yes or no ‘cause I was dying of anxiousness already..

I was still puzzled about what happened last night while working when one of my colleagues surprised me and my coffee fell on the ground and it spilled on my colleague’s shoes. While helping her clean her shoes, I remembered another thing from last night.. White sneakers.. The person I was with was wearing them But why do I only remember the shoes? Was my head upside down last night? I should have also seen the face.

Then I was sent to the laundry to check on everything.. Okay.. Everything was functioning well.. Lights are good too.. But wait.. something else has caught my eyes. I saw a pair of white sneakers outside. I asked the laundry woman if she knew whose shoes they were and said they belonged to room 456.

She then asked me if I could bring them to the client ‘cause they were already dry. I don’t know why but I f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter