Almost

Unfortunately I met you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chanyeol’s perspective

 

Almost a year has passed already since we last saw each other.. I still can’t understand that selfish decision of hers but what’s more unacceptable is that she made that decision because of some other guy.. She told me there was nothing about them and I even tried to believe it but it was all lies.. Just thinking about it frustrates me..

 

We had an MT in a very far away place from the capital. They say it was suggested by Suho hyung. I don’t know why he chose that place, it’s the first time he’s participating in these kinds of events and talks..

We’ve just got off the bus, Nana asked me if I knew where we were because she was asleep during the whole time. I actually don’t know either, all I know is that it took us 5 hours to arrive here.

We checked in the hotel but for some reason I have a weird feeling here, just like something surprising will happen.. maybe a ghost will appear while I’m showering? What kind of nonsense am I thinking right now? I must really be out of it..

I looked at my stuff and saw the box of fortune cookies I had bought before.. I must be out of mind to still buy those useless biscuits.. Well, I still took one and read the message “there are certain things someone can’t forget”.. Was that directed to me? Another nonsense message I got..

I was tired of travelling so I thought of showering first to relax but there were no towels in the bathroom. I phoned the others to know if I was the only one who didn’t have them but they told me they all had them except for me. Nana said she’d ask at the reception to bring them to me as she was also heading out of the hotel.

I was in the middle of shampooing when I heard someone enter the bathroom. Who could it be? Only Suho hyung comes in and out of my room but he said he’d come a little bit later. I washed quickly but the problem was there were no towels so I couldn’t go out.. I heard a girl’s voice screaming.. “Ooohh, I’m sorry.. I came in to bring the towels, I thought there was no one inside”

What kind of a hotel is this? She almost saw me .. I didn’t see her either but she sounded familiar.. Must be another  sasaeng fan..I’m gonna file a complaint about this! What if she has taken photos?!

I dressed myself immediately and ran outside to see if the girl was still there but darn it..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter