Her first love

Unfortunately I met you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara's perspective

 

Starting from today is our semestral break! Yeeeeeeeeheeeeey!

 

 

This is what every student has been waiting for! Finally I can go back to my hometown.. I'm excited to see my elder neighbors and of course my childhood “friend” Jiyoungie!! <3

I don't think I really have to but I still wanted to tell Chanyeol about it.. Although I know it doesn't concern him at all..

“That's good.. it will be very refreshing not to see your ugly and plain face for the next days!” he said while smirking at me.

How can someone say those things as if he doesn't care at all?! I should've just gone away without telling him.. He always ruins my day.. I've packed my bags already but Bom asked me why I didn't look happy.

 

Me? Actually, I'm happy and also excited.. Why do I look sad outside? She accompanied me to the bus stop and told me to bring back good memories.. Bom is really sweet.. How I wish Chanyeol could have said the same thing..

 

 

Whoaaaa! I breathed in and out... trying to refresh my mind with the fresh air of my hometown..

 

 

I took a photo to send to Bom then I went to the house where I lived before and found the elders there.. They all said I got thinner.. everyone should know the answer, obviously because of someone that is making me stressed every single minute. We were drinking tea when I heard someone call my name.. “Sandaraaaa!” Just hearing how sweet his voice was, I knew it was him.. Who else could have shouted my full name?! That's right, it was Jiyoungie!

 

He hugged me tightly and said I looked prettier.. ahaha xD why is he making me blush all of a sudden? We went out to have a walk outside and also to talk about “US”..

I didn't bring anything with me 'cause I didn't want to be bothered when I was with him.

 

Jiyoung asked me if it was hard living alone and if I made any friends. Well, what could i say? I said I met a nice girl who lives with me at the dorm and NO ONE ELSE. Then he asked.. “have you found a good boyfriend there?”.. I asked him to repeat it again because he had never asked me 'bout this thing before. But he just laughed and said “seems like you have but you just don't want to tell me”..

 

I told him there's only one person I like but he suddenly said “Me?”.. What's with him? He used to be shy about these things.. Has he changed that much in just a month? He's become so blunt.

I actually wanted to say YES but how could I tell him directly like that? And also the mood wasn't good and the timing wasn't right.

 

It was a bit cold that time so I asked him to go back home but all of a sudden he held my hands and said “So your hands still freeze everytime.. I'll just hold them until we get back home..”

 

I felt like my cheeks were burning.. You know that feeling when you're shy or when you like something and you just don't want to show it?!

 

We walked like that until we got home.. I was preparing dinner for us when I heard a husky and deep voice coming from the outside.. It was something I would have never wanted to hear!

“Yaaaa Daraaaa!”

 

Why would I hear that voice here? Did he record it in my phone? Why the heck I hear this annoying voice? I didn't mind it and just continued what I was doing but I heard it again, this time much louder. Jiyoung came into the kitchen and said someone bad tempered was looking for me.

 

Please tell me I just heard it wrongly.. It can't be.. I didn't even dare to imagine but it wasn't just an imagination but the reality..  “Why weren't you answering my calls?” he said.. I can't believe my eyes, Yoda has really come.. How can this be?

 

 

Chanyeol's perspective

 

I was still on bed at 10 am... This is the best feeling ever.. not having to get up early because of school. I took a nap again but was disturbed when my phone started vibrating. What could be so important this early in the morning? I turned it off but some minutes later I heard someone enter my room. Someone pulled my bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter